Robert imagine for acmpizzagurl74 (break up/make up)

Okay so this is for u 
I hope u like it

Taylor's P.O.V

I just got home from what I thought was going to be a fun day at the beach. How could he do this to me? didn't our relationship mean anything to him?
~flash back~
I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at the clock which showed 11:11 am and picked up my fully charged phone and answered it.
-convo-
R: good morning sunshine!
M: good morning babe!
R: did I wake u up?
M: yes but I was bound to get up sooner or later.
R: so babe I was wondering if u and I could go to the beach today.
M: sure
R: how about I meet u there at 12:30?
M: okay well babe I have to get ready and eat so I'll talk to u later
R: okay baby girl talk to u later I love u
M: I love u too
-end of the convo-
So I got out of bed and did my normal morning routine.
- 30 minutes later-
After I finished my morning routine I walked downstairs and walked to the kitchen. I decided not to make anything and just eat an apple because it would take to long to clean up and then I would be late, so I sat down and ate my apple while checking twitter on my phone.
-10 minutes later-
I got my towel,sunglasses and wallet and walked out of my house. I opened the doors to my black range rover and started my car.
-skip the car ride-
I got out of my car with my stuff and walked to the spot Robert and I usually meet up at but the funny thing is that Roberts wasn't there yet. Where can he be? I put my towel down and sat down and waited for Robert. It's been at least a good twenty minutes until I decided to go look for him. when I went near the ice cream truck I saw this couple making out and the boy looked a lot like Robert but I brushed it off because I was far away so I could've been wrong but as I got closer I realized it was him. At this point I kinda wished I hadn't went looking for him. Him and the girl stopped making out, he looked up and saw me and was about to say somethin until I ran away. I ran to my spot where I left my towel and got it and ran to my car. As I was running I heard my name being called but I just ignored it and got in my car. I locked the doors and just sat there processing everything that just happened until I was interrupted by someone calling my name so I started the car and drove home.
~end of flash back~
I walked to the kitchen and decided to order pizza to try and get my mind off of what happened. I picked up my phone to dial the number until my phone got spammed by Robert saying how sorry he is but I just ignored him and called for my pizza.
-30 minutes later-
The doorbell rang so I got up and ran to the door and opened it.
-convo-
M: your not the pizza guy
R: I'm so sorry babe I didn't mean to hurt u it was a stupid mistake and if u give me another chance I promise baby girl it won't happen again
M: I don't know if I can trust u anymore
R: baby girl u can trust me. please just give me one more chance to prove that I can be faithful to u no matter what please forgive me
M: I forgive u but if u mess this up again we're done for good.
-end of convo-
Robert walked inside and kissed me and of course I kissed back.
R: I love you
M: I love you too
We were about to kiss again until the doorbell rang. we open the door payed for our pizza and watched movies and cuddled for the rest of the night.

Well comment and vote and tell me what u thought. I will soon have the Zach and Robert imagines out soon then all personal imagines after.
But for now I'm out - Olivia aka liv