One of a kind

Intro:
People say that you're one of a kind. Which you are. But when it comes to choosing to be yourself when you're around your friends or acting like someone you're not, its up to you. But it's better to be you then act like someone you're not.

Zach and I have been together for almost 3 years now. The first year was amazing. He treated me like a princess, and when we were out with people he was super sweet to me, but once we had our two year anniversary, every time we were with his friends he would be rude to me.

I'll give you an example when Austin, Robert and Alex came over ,we were all watching a scream 1 and Zach knew I loved this movie.

Z: y/n can you get us drinks
Y: but Zach this is my favourite part
Z: I don't care. Go get us drinks now
Y: fine

See what I mean. He was never like this before, but he changed. It's probably because he's been w" his new friend Stephanie ( random name). All they do is text, and he goes out with her all the time.

Right now I'm at home waiting for him to get home. He said he would be home at 12 and now it's 5:45. I heard the door open downstairs so I got up to go and check to makes sure that it was Zach. It was Zach alright but he was with Stephanie. They were kissing and doing stuff that Zach and I didn't do.

S: Zach when are you going to break up with her
Z: soon baby soon I promise.
S: why are you with her anyways
Z: it was a bet

I went back upstairs to pack my stuff. When I was finished Zach came up with Stephanie. When he say me he was upset.

Z: where are you going baby
Y: first of all don't call me baby and second of all I'm leaving you
Z: why ???
Y: I was a bet remember
Z: you heard???
Y: yup and I don't need you. You treated me terrible and I deserve better

With that I took my bags and left

No one will use me. I'm worth something and I'm perfect just the way I am.

A/n I'll be putting all the imagines you guys requested soon. Another imagine will be up later. -Olivia aka Liv