Fireball pt 2

Recap:
When I got to the party I saw everyone there from Justin Bieber to iiSuperwomanii. I also saw Austin and Becky. Zach knows what's going on so we're going to make Austin jealous. I kinda feel bad using Zach because I actually like him but u never know what might happen.....

Austin saw me and let go of Becky's hand. He came up to me and said happy birthday, but I ignored him.

Y: Austin we need to talk
A: y/n I'm breaking up with you. I don't love you and I never did.

And with that he walked away. Ouch that hurt. Anyway now it's show time.

Y: hey Zach
Z: hey baby what's up
Y: let go dance

I saw Austin and Becky dancing. Wait until he sees Zach and I dancing, he's gonna wish he still had me. Since I'm also famous I also have a lot of connections, so I called up Tove Lo and she came and said she would perform talking body.

Zach and I made up a dance for this song and it's really good. As we danced more and more people started to pay attention to us. And then it finally happened. I got Austin's attention. But he pulled Becky close and kissed her. That's it. After we finished dancing I decided to announce the break up. I know it's wrong to point fingers but he's ruining my birthday.

y: can I have everyone's attention. I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who came to my birthday party and a special thank you to everyone who remembered my birthday. I would like to announce that Austin and I are no longer together because he cheated on me with Becky. On all days he decided that it would be better to forget his girlfriends birthday. I honestly don't know what I did wrong, I've been faithful throughout the whole relationship and Austin chose to hurt me on this day more than any other. Well Mahone I hope you're happy, you finally broke me. Is that what you wanted?

After I said that I got my car keys and ran to my car and drove off. It looks like I'm going on a road trip.......

A/n I have another imagine going up soon. If you want part 3 comment and vote, and if u haven't please go check out my book it's called it all started on kik.