Memories gained and memories lost pt 1

Your P.O.V
Prom. Proms coming and I still don't have a date. I did but once again I try to forget that tragic moment. I thought he loved me. We've been together all throughout high school and he did this to me two weeks before prom. I know he didn't mean to hurt me, I know he's not that type of person but I don't think he cares anymore. He's happy with "the girl of his dreams" which I don't believe because he said that about me.

I'm going to be honest with you. I'm popular. And with that , everything goes down with me. I'm not a mean popular, I'm a nice person who stands up for people and believes in who she is. Austin was what everyone called a "nerd" because he posted videos on YouTube. I saw him for who he really was and loved him that way. But there was this girl named Bree, she was the type of girl you would see in movies, and not the good ones. She would be what everyone calls a mean girl. If it wasn't for her Austin and I would still be together.

~~~~~~~~| Flash Back |~~~~~~~~

I just got out of my last class for today and I was looking for Austin because he said he would meet me at my locker.
When I got there I saw Austin kissing Bree and to my surprise I didn't cry. The reason I didn't cry was because I didn't want Bree to see that she can mess with me.

Y: Austin what the heck
A: y/n its not what it looks like
B: Austin don't kiss up to her that's what you're suppose to do to me.
A: Bree u knew I was with y/n and you knew I loved her. Y/n please let me explain.
Y: I need to go Austin
Y/bff/n: Austin I think it's best if you leave her alone to cool down.
A: but I need to talk to her.
Y/bff/n: just not now Austin.

I was sitting in my car sobbing and hugging y/bff/n. Austin tried to get in my car but I just started the car and drove home.

~~~~~| End of Flash Back |~~~~~

He's tried to talk to me but I won't talk to him. Prom is tomorrow and I don't know what I'm going to do. Right now y/bff/n came over because like every other dances we had a sleep over. So I turned on some music and we both started to dance.

The crew and Austin are coming over with their girlfriend other than Zach cause she's already with me. This was planed when Austin and I were together and I honestly didn't want to ruin the tradition we all made together because of Austin's and I's falling out.

When everyone arrived I stayed away from Austin for as long as I could buy then we decided to play truth or dare.

Alex: y/n truth or dare
Y: dare
Alex smirked
Alex: I dare you to kiss Austin
I did it but I was so going to get Alex back for this.
I got up and grabbed Austin's face and kissed him. The kiss turned into a mini make out session. When we pulled away I ran to my room. I don't know what I'm going to. I fell for him again........