Now or never

It's time to tell u how I feel. Honestly live life to the fullest. You're only this age once. Don't do things your going to regret. And be around the people you want to be around. Don't let people hurt you. Don't be afraid to tell someone how u really feel. Don't pretend to be something your not because in the end who are you really. Don't change to fit in and don't change for someone to like you.

Don't feel the need to be better then who u really are because in the end you're suppose to live with yourself and be happy everyday not anyone else. Love yourself for who u really are. And at the end of the day you'll realize that u don't have to be like anyone else all u have to be is you. -Olivia aka Liv

Your P.O.V
I've been smiling more lately. Maybe it's because someone called me beautiful or maybe it's because I woke up and looked in the mirror and saw a beautiful person. Lately I've been feeling like I need to look like the models in magazines or that I'm to thin or to chubby to be what I want to be.

I'm in high school. This is a place where "groups" are formed. We have the populars
The Jocks
The Nerds
The Cheerleaders ect....

Then u have me. I don't know where I belong in the groups. But does it really matter. My best friend who and I are completely different. She's shy around people she doesn't know and is loud around her friends. Then you have me. I'm the typical girl. Fun, loving, caring, loud, and smart. I'm just like my best friend. The only difference is that I'm loud and she's shy.

I have a crush on this guy named Austin and my best friend Athena likes Austin's best friend Alex. They're both jocks.

Today is like any normal day at school. First period Athena and I have home room which is pretty cool since we have a nice teacher. Athena and I have all the same classes. They guys are with us too.

We were in last period
When Austin came up to me ......

A/n what do u think he's gonna say
Everything is on there way. Which means more:
Imagines
Request will be up
And a few surprises.
Love you all -Olivia aka Liv