Request: "Age ain't nothing but a number" (short)

If there are any mistakes I apologize ahead of time. I'm pretty sleepy so don't judge me. I explain why at the end. Stupid spider.

This is for you libertelee

Your POV

"AUSTIN AUSTIN AUSTIN" we all cheered as the count down began. "Are y'all ready for Austin Mahoooooone" the Announcer said as the crowd cheered loudly. "I don't think y'all are ready" he said. Ughhh boii I just want to see my future baby daddy #1. Yes I got other baby daddies but that's a story for another time.

So here's a background story about me. I'm 14 and I'm in love with Austin Carter Mahone. I've met him before when he wasn't big but since then I've matured not just mentally but physically as well. I be 14 looking like I'm 17.

Anyways I tweeted about eating to be the U girl and actually got his attention. It's between me and Jessi. "NYC Give a warm welcome to the one and only AUSTIN MAHONE" the crowd including myself screamed at the top of our lungs.

It's been about 45 minutes into the show and now it time to announce U girl. "And the NYC U girl is .......
Y/N. Her @ name is @your/accounts/name. Come one up y/n"
My friends all looked at me and basically pushed me on stage.

Austin sang around me and kissed my cheek I was like your girl got her mannnnn. He whispered in my ear "go backstage and wait for me" he kissed my cheek and walked me backstage.

I was in his dressing room for about an hour until I heard the door open to see a smiling Austin. "Hey y/n" he said as he walked closer to me. He kissed me but I pulled away fast "Austin I'm 14" I said looking down (btw Austin is 18 in this) "age ain't nothing but a number" he said pulling me into a hug "plus no one has to know but us" he said kissing me.

And that was a start to a wonderful relationship.

A/n I hoped you liked this. I know I take forever to update but like I said I'll be updating this book really slow. In this book this is my last update until I get back from my trip. I'm leaving next Monday morning and coming back on the 15th of next month. If you go back to school when I'm away enjoy yourself with what you have left of the summer and for my ppl who don't start school until September like me continue to slay. I hope you guys are enjoying the summer and don't forget to have fun and make the most of every situation.

I'm currently trying to stall because there's a spider in my room and got away when I was trying to kill him/her. Anyways See all you beautiful people when I get back.

~Love Olivia aka Liv