I gasped as I lightly hit his chest. No way was Noah my gray savior. That wolf was so protective over me, Noah not so much. "Why didn't you tell me?" He chuckled as he stared running his hot fingers up and down my spine. It sent shivers through my body, but the good kind. If there is such thing. "What did you want me to say at the time, Stella? "Hey, I'm actually Noah and I'm here to save you?"" I rolled my eyes at his comment, but giggled lightly at the end. This is another reason why I should be nice to Noah. 

He saved my life... Twice. 

"Thank you." I mumbled looking down at his face. Now that my eyes were fixed to the darkness, I could see a little something. Like his piercing gray eyes that were turning darker slowly. His nose and lips were now visible and I couldn't help but just stare at him. It wouldn't be a sin if I kissed him again.  

Would it?  

I'm not going to lie and say I hate his kisses because I don't. I just hate Noah sometimes. I felt myself leaning closer to him and before I knew it our lips were touching. It was a small peck at first, but Noah brought my lips back to his. The small peck turned into a passionate kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly gave it to him. Once I opened my mouth, his tongue passed through dancing together with mine. It was the best thing I felt in a long time.  

Out of nowhere, Noah flipped us over so he was on top of me. The whole time our lips never left each other. A small moan came from me as he started rubbing my torso, and slowly pulling my shirt up. The alarms in my head started dinging when I realized where this was going.  

I wanted it as much as I didn't want it.  

When we pulled away for air, his lips traveled down to my neck and he began sucking on my collarbone. I swear if he don't stop now I'm about to lose my mind. He would take it to the next level, and I'm pretty sure I would let him do it. "Noah" I moaned running my hands up his back then through his dark hair. In reply I got a soft grunt and his lips went lower. "Noah" I said more stern this time but he still didn't listen. So, this time I pushed his face away from me and frowned. "I'm not ready for that." I mumbled feeling my cheeks getting hot. It's a good thing I was dark.  

With a sigh, he moved off of me and lay back down on his side. His hands continued to roam my body, but in less lust filled way. I rest my head back on his chest and took a deep breath. Why did I stop him again? I miss his lips on my body already. The thought of what could've happened kept running through my mind. I don't even know if I'm ready or not. I don't even know if I'm a freaking virgin! 

Oh my gosh, what if I'm not? I don't even remember. I'm a serious slut if I am. Did I even love the person did it with? Was it a good experience? 

I seriously need my memory back.  

***

The next morning was nice and warm.  

It was finally Halloween and I was going to help Alyson get ready for her party. Trust me, there are a lot of things I rather do than that, but this is Alyson we are talking about. You can't say no to her. "Good morning, Tinkerbell." Noah greeted walking into the kitchen. I was standing behind the counter with a glass of orange juice in front me and a muffin. Dylan got me the muffins this morning. He said that they were from this old lady from the pack who always gives them muffins.  

I'm more of a cupcake fan, but this will do. 

"Morning." I replied taking a small bite. Noah came from behind my shoulders and placed a kiss on my lips. Well. he is in a good mood today. I couldn't help the smile that was on my face as he walked towards the fridge. Then I remembered I wanted to ask him something. "Noah, I want to remember." I said turning to face him. A confused look came onto his face for a moment before it hit him.