Sliding his tongue out, he flicks it viscously at your clit before bringing his lips down and taking it fully into his mouth, sucking and sucking until your juices finally spill into his mouth. He swallows each drop, still feverishly stroking your core with his lips and cleaning up the mess he caused with a greedy tongue.

Eyes hooded from the explosive and blissful orgasm; you watch him lick his lips ravenously while he gives you his magically beautiful grin. "Good morning, by the way."

A smile graces your lips, good morning indeed.

.

Jimin lands a hand on your ass he passes you to get to the fridge. You give him a warning look while trying not to show you liked it, but he brushes it off with a flirtatious wink as he lowers himself to examine the food products on the shelves. "Do you want strawberries with the pancakes?"

You nod, flipping the pancake in the pan as the liquid starts to form. "And whipped cream? If you have any."

"Ah," He says, eyes lighting up at your suggestion "Good idea."

Of course, he does have cream, the guy has everything. You tell yourself as you watch your breakfast cook on the high-tech stove.

The kitchen smells richly of delicious foods, its scent wafting through the large space as it climbs up the deluxe tiles of the wall. A glass door is slid open, so a lavish breeze blows through and the natural warm air of the weather creates a harmonious atmosphere, a faint smile never leaving your face as you appreciate how relaxed your body feels.

Jimin crouches down beside you, pulling out a long bottle of whipped cream from the cupboard below. As he shuts the door and starts to stand again, his fingertips slowly slide up your leg, sending a sensitive feeling across your skin. When his hand reaches your ass, he squeezes and plants a kiss against your cheek. "Jimin." You slap his hand away and try to look annoyed but end up smiling anyway.

This man just couldn't get enough of you.

He grins, leaning against the counter while he lowers the bottle into his mouth and lets the cream descend onto his tongue. You slide the last finished pancake onto the plate and turn off the gas. "Want some?" he offers, directing the bottle towards your mouth.

You shake your head "Not yet."

He shrugs, "Okay."

While you focus on placing strawberries onto your plate, you feel a wet substance land on your shoulder. You immediately turn to glare at a cheeky looking Jimin before glancing down to see a white lob of cream sitting on your skin. "Sorry," he says, the mischievous grin of his never leaving his face "It was an accident."

You roll your eyes, "You're such a kid."

You're about to remove it yourself but he steps in closer, stopping your hands as his mouth lowers. "Let me clean this up for you then."

His tongue returns to your skin to lick the sweet cream off your shoulder, but he decides to pro long it by spreading it around. And before you know it, he quickly squirts out more cream onto his finger and rubs it onto your cheek.

"Okay, that's it." You say, turning around fully as you hastily reach out to grab the bottle from him.

He laughs loudly and runs away, feet setting off while trying to escape you. You run after him but you're obviously too slow as he speedily rushes around the table. "Jimin!" You huff out, stopping at one side of the table while he stands still at the other.

"Yes, babygirl?"

You grit out of your teeth "Give me the damn cream."

"Oh," he says, eyebrows raising "So, now you want some?" He asks menacingly.