Conclusion 1

After the fall of the TAPOPS and Team Kaizo member, Private Fang, a search and rescue mission was conducted. It was discovered by Lance Corporal Ying that his body had been found under the bottom's ice and, when checked for heartbeat, a dead air of silence greeted back at them.

A week later, Private Fang was privately buried in a safe and remote rainforest somewhere in Malaysia. No grand words cannot explain this event; it was simply depressing but indescribable. Although it was willed that the decease must be buried with respect and silence, complications cannot be avoided in this matter.

A heated verbal fight began between Boboiboy and Captain Kaizo. The latter argued that if it wasn't for the little earthlings, Fang would've been too weak to handle the stress. However Boboiboy countered that if it wasn't for the confiscation of his friend's power watch, he would've saved himself from a fall of 167 feet and 3.874 inches. The fight was ended by the commander and the two parties never spoke to each other ever again.

Private Fang, as stated in his will, sends his regards to his friends and family.

Report submitted by:
Lance Corporal Ying
aka,
the next Ophelia

Additional Note from reporter:
Due to the tragic event that happened last week, I broke up with my boyfriend, Boboiboy. We think it's for the best for the both of us.