His Body

Lisa

The cake is done, the food is done. I was preparing a feast that is made for ten people when only it will just be for me and my husband. I should even have my family but I just want it to be us two. It's too bad his parents aren't here and he is the only child. After he became CEO his father had retired elsewhere along with his mother, traveling. Lucky them. I'd give anything for Rafael and I to go traveling but work always go in the way of that. From time to time they would call but it would be once in a blue moon. They were both enjoying their retirement and as Rafael had said, go and have fun. Leave everything to me. His father trust Rafael and he had no scandals that should worry them. Mostly he kept out of being in the latest magazines. Over all Rafael was the kind of boy you would bring home to introduce him to your parents. And I am that girl. Try as I may, I had eventually, won him over.

Looking at the clock, he should be home any minute and I miss him that it hurts.

Hearing the door unlock I watch my husband making his way tirelessly. It's okay I'll brush that fatigue away.

"Honey." I ran up to him throwing my arms around him. At first he didn't hug me back right away but he did soon after dipping his head at the crook of my neck. "I miss you."

"I miss you too." Pulling away he smiled but it looked lonely like he rather be anywhere else but here.

When he notice I notice, he smiled brightly, "Is that food I smell?"

"Yes I made your favorites but first..." I went for his pants until he pulled back removing my hands. He rejected me? He never rejected me before.

"Sorry, it's been a long day. I'm tired and hungry." Looking up at him I notice the choker he was wearing.

"This is new." I attempted to touch it but he pulled back.

"Don't touch it." He yelled making me frightened. "I'm sorry its just..."

"Why the choker all of a sudden?"

"A very dear friend gave it to me." He smiled crookedly.

"I see. A dear friend. Is she a woman?" Nerves of steel was hitting me hard.

"Honey don't be ridiculous now let's eat I'm starved." After dismissing me like that we both had our feast. I had fed him and as usually we talk, but something was off.

"Tell me about your trip, how was it?"

Looking up at me, his stare almost seemed empty like he was reliving his trip, "It was pleasant." One word, that one word had sent shivers up my spine.

After lunch Rafael was up stairs bathing. I thought maybe this is a good time to start making a baby.

Sneaking up stairs he was already in bed with a boxer and a shirt.

"Since when do you were shirts to bed?"

"I felt like it since I have been sleeping naked a lot lately, I should wear a shirt this time." His words were vague and had a hidden message but what?

Crawling to him, "Remove your shirt." I missed his body, his abs and I want to run my tongue up and down his hard chest.

Pulling me up he kissed me, "Just suck me, okay baby." Removing his shorts he sprung free but it was soft. Usually it would already be hard and I don't have to do much.

"You must be tired." He probably is that's why but I needed him. I needed to feel him regardless. With my mouth I put him all in and began to suck. How long was it? A minute or so perhaps two and he was still soft. Looking up at him his brows furrowed as he squinted his eyes.

"I'm sorry I must be tired." He looked away. He must have notice my expression because he got up and went to the bathroom. Not a minute longer and he came out all hot and bothered.

His dick was now extremely hard and waiting for me while he was sweating. "Honey." I called worriedly.

"It's nothing, now suck me baby." He stood at the edge of the bed as I placed my mouth over his dick. "Argh." His body had shook from pain. And this wasn't the pain you get from having sex. This was the pain as if someone was stabbing you. Stopping to look up at him, he pushed my head going deeper. "Don't stop."

I wanted to stop however. He didn't seemed to be enjoying it. His brow had creased even more as he looked down at me but there was something there. His mouth had parted open, "Fuck!" And soon he exploded.

Watching him sit on the bed, "Ride me." Since when did he order me. Usually in bed he was always gentle now he seems more demanding, more fierce.

Placing myself, I grab his shirt trying to pry it off of him when he glared at me, "Leave my shirt on." I never knew he liked to have sex with his shirt on. Usually he hated something that was blocking our way. He wanted skin contact. Ignoring this feeling he thrusts himself onto me harder.

It was hard and rough like he was taking what he wanted. "More." He exclaimed. "My mis...." He paused not finishing his sentences. What was he going to say?

His eyes widen when he saw me teared. Pulling me close he kissed me roughly. His tongue commanding me. This is a first time he seems to be losing control. Like he was fighting something internally.

"Ugh, baby. Make me cum. I want to feel you so bad. I fucking love you. Please remember that." Nodding my head I felt him trembled. "I'm coming." He said with so much force that it even looked painful.

And soon we both came on done. Now lying in bed, his eyes was close, his right hand over his eyes and his breathing evened out. I'm not going to lie that sex was different. But why did it feel like he was fucking me like a whore instead of making love to me. The emotion emitting off of him was different. Hell, he was different. I feel like his body is here but his mind is elsewhere.