Shock Collar

Rafael

How long was I here? I don't even know anymore. Here I sat naked on bed, my hands still attached to the bed frame that seemed to move back and forth. In fact this room was made for just that. Everything seemed new to me.

"Hi darling." The woman came in with a tray of food. Yes she feeds me, even cleans me if you call having a sponge bath cleaning. And if I ever have to use the rest room she has a bucket and holds my dick for me. How embarrassing and weird at the same time. I never had someone let a lone a woman watch me and pee for me.

"Let me go. I have to go home." I begged, my voice hoarse hoping she would just set me free. I had to call Lisa. God I miss her.

"No you are mine, my pet, mine to play with, mine to do what I will, I own you."

"That's a fucking laugh because I don't belong to anyone, only my wife." I unclenched my fist showing her my wedding ring only for her to chuckle.

"Speaking of your wife, that was fine and a big turn on to be fucking while talking to her but I don't think I can take it while I'm fucking you, you talking to your wife just to get you hard."

"Look woman I don't know who the hell you are but once I get out of here you will regret it." I have been here for hours and I still don't know who she is. That mask still hides her identity.

"My identity doesn't matter in this situation."

"Really," I clicked my tongue, "You must look hideous if you have to hide your face from me."

"I, my, dear darling is anything but."

"Then remove that fucking mask and show me who you are?"

"Patients, in due time, but for now you must eat." She grabbed a piece of stake feeding it to me.

Even being locked up here she manages to feed me good food. Not some can food but I had baked chicken, steak, steamed fish. "I'd rather starved."

"I figured you say that." Heading towards the closet she brought out what looks like a collar.

"What the fuck is that?"

"You'll see." Placing the collar around my neck she held a tiny remote control and pressed a button once. A tingle of shock went through my entire body. And it wasn't pleasant at all.

"What the fuck is this bitch?" I yelled in the smallest slightest pain.

"This is a shock collar."

"I'm not a fucking dog."

"No, not yet but here are the rules. I am your master and you are my pet. You will address me as mistress and you will talk when spoken too and do as your told."

Who the hell is this woman? I feel like I am trap in some horror sex film. "You're a fucking bitch." I yelled only to received another shocking tingle. "Stop that." I pulled at my cuffs, my muscle bulging as I wanted to strangle her. Another shock was felt and another. I was now gasping for air. "Please stop." The pain was at first tolerable but after a few more shocks it seemed to get worst.

"Please what?"

I'll just have to play along until I find a way to escape. "Please Mistress."

"Good boy." She patted my head. "Now if you keep this up I will reward you. Now eat."

Doing as she says I had finished all my food and my orange juice that she had provided for me.

"This taste funny."