My Mistress

Rafael

Four weeks. I have been here for four weeks. Only one more month left then if she doesn't release me I'm sure Lisa, my family, and friends would start to wonder where I am. She can't keep me prisoner forever. And I'm starting to feel weak. I need some fresh air and some exercise. Amazing I hadn't lose my abs and biceps. But what good are they if I can't even free myself.

Surprisingly though not every day she has her way with me. In fact she lets me rest. She would come here at night and we would be watching porn movies. Some of it is of me and her. And I must say though I'm probably moaning Lisa 's name this looks like just me cheating on my beautiful wife. She must have edited some how. The way she would ravish my body in the video makes me look like a bad husband.. But calling out Lisa's name displeases her. It's not my fault I'm very much in love with my wife.

However though lately she hasn't touched me once. And as much I hate to admit it I had missed it. Her touch. What the hell am I even thinking?" I have Lisa. Still I would talk to Lisa but this time she wasn't in the room when I do, allowing me to give Lisa a full conversation. And I followed most of her rules which is calling her mistress and obeying her. It beats getting shock. I don't think I can handle another shock from this stupid collar.

At first I felt sick the first few times, calling her mistress, but now I'm getting use to it.

"Hello darling." My mistress had popped in. I don't even call her by her name anymore. That is not who she is.

"Hi my mistress." I greeted.

"My mistress eh?" Her eyes had widen. Even I am surprise. It just fits so suddenly.

"How come you don't want to do anymore um..."

"You want me to touch you?" Do I want her to touch me? I mean really touch me. I hesitantly nod my head. It's just touching right. It's not like I'm asking her to have sex with me. Because then that would be cheating and I promise my wife that I would always be faithful to her.

"I told you before I will have you begging for me. You will have to tell me exactly what you want me to do."

She opened up her robe wearing another red lacy lingerie. Usually I don't get hard unless it is Lisa sporting such attire but just watching her sway her hips towards me had me a raging boner.

"I want you to suck me dry." I exclaimed my heart beating loudly with every step she took. Her breast bouncing and for the life of me I couldn't take my eyes away from her.

"Please?"

"Please my mistress."

My eyes watch her crawling her way towards me as her hands envelope my dick moving up and down. "Someone is hard." It was just easy to get hard now since all I do is lay here naked in bed. I could use a shower. A cold shower and smack myself senseless.

I turned my head towards the picture of Lisa on the desk trying to imagine her going to suck my dick but it was getting hard to do so. Day by day it was getting more hard to picture my loving wife at home.

"Please my mistress suck it." I pleaded. Feeling her mouth once again envelop my dick made me want to cum extremely fast. It has been a while since I felt her mouth on mine.

"Fuck! Damn it, this feels good." I breathed.

"Ugh..." panting I had climax into her mouth. Sitting up she licked her fingers. That's it. I want more. Hell I need more. I was sitting up, my biceps were tensing trying to reach for her but it seemed hopeless once again.

"What is it?"

"My mistress sit on me please." She looked at me questioning my motives. "I want you to ride me." My words, my train of concentration the ability to know right from wrong was waning. She looked surprise that I even asked. Hell I even surprise myself.

Smiling, "Today I'm going you a choice. Condom or no condom?"

A choice really. She knew what she was doing, hell I knew what she was doing and I hate to admit it but whatever she was doing, it is working, "Fuck the condom. I want to feel you bare." Not like it mattered. We always gone bare so using a condom would be useless at this point.

Sitting on me she gently pushed myself into her as she swayed her hips side to side. "Lisa." I breathed looking at her eyes. After all it is her I still see. Thank goodness.

"Lisa?" She stopped and frowned. "Still thinking about her."

"No my mistress." I lied.

"You just called me Lisa."

"What do I have to do to make you believe me?"

"Kiss me. Kiss me out of your own free will." She asked shyly. I had never kissed her willingly except that one time where she forcibly kiss me but that was it. Every time she tried I turned my head. She was not Lisa. I had promise Lisa I would never stray from her. Please Lisa help me I prayed. I don't think I can keep such promise. I am starting to loose it. Loose myself in her, loose my mind, lose my senses, to my mistress. Please Lisa give me strength to not sway away from you. I needed her, my wife to remind me how much I love her. I tried to remember all the good times Lisa and I had but it was being replace with what is happening now. It was like being a drug addict only I'm starting to get addicted in a different way. God, I hope Lisa forgives me for my actions. I just hope I can still hold on, still remember I have a loving wife whom I love dearly.

Leaning up wards I licked her lips before clashing my mouth in hers. She moaned and continue to sway her hips while I bucked my hips and thrusts it into hers. "What's my name," She breathed in between kisses.

"My mistress." I answered.

"Not in bed, not when we are fucking."

"Angie." I closed my eyes and everything that I made, everything that I had done, all the promises and vows I had said, all went out the window the moment I called her name.

"And what do you want Rafael?"

"I want to fuck you, fuck you good."

"As you command." I felt her pick up speed as my head dip in the crook of her neck sucking and biting it. Her nails digging at the back of my skin causing me to hiss. I could feel a trickle of blood down my backside but I didn't care.

"Please more." I cried. Leaning my forehead against hers, she had stuck a finger in my mouth while I sucked on it. Her jaw dropped open, her eyes had teared. "I'm coming." She groaned.

"Come with me." I responded. Her hold on me had tightened and as much as I wanted to wrap my arms around her I couldn't. It was still restrained. "Fuck!" My thrusts came harder as I felt her body tremble.

And both at the same time had emptied out our remaining juices into one another. Still inside her, she rested her forehead against my chest and slowly with her hands I felt her undo the cuffs that had bound me for weeks. She had unhook me. I knew if I had played my cards right I would be free. Who knew it was this soon.

My hands instantly went to her hips holding it tight. Oh what do I do with this freedom? Pushing her off slowly, I threw her on the bed but this time I was hoovering over her, my hands were now gripping her neck. I watch her gagged for air. Oh how easy it would be for me to just choke the life of her.