Mystery Woman

Rafael

"Please stop."  I begged, when her light fingers were lightly scrapping against my chest, down to my hard abdomen.

"You want me to stop?"  She smiled seductively.  If it was before, I would have found this hot, sexy even.  And would have let her play out what she wanted to play but I am in love.  No, not with her.  With my wife.  Who is residing at home waiting for me to return from a business trip.

Instead I am here, my hands hand cuffed towards beams against the bed frame. Beams that seemed movable. And not your normal hand cuffs, these were the leathery type you found in porn stores.

"What do you want with me? I can't do this. Just let me go." Never in my life I had to grovel but here I am at the mercy of her. "Fuck!" I cursed. Not believing the situation I am in. Flexing my muscles I attempted to pull hoping I could break out of these but I'm shit out of luck.

"Why, because you are married, because you have a wife whom you love dearly.  Well let me tell you I can do more than what your wife can do."  She tip toed whispering in my ears giving me a good lick.  I admit she is one sexy woman with a voluptuous body but after having married to a beautiful woman of my own, no one can make me feel the way that my wife could.

"Oh come on Rafael."  She purred as she pulled me close to her.  It's not like I wanted to be close to her, it's just I am unable to move away.  While I am here full on naked she is sporting a lacy see through negligee and a mask that could be use in a ball, a masquerade mask hiding her face.  If anything, that should turn me on but it didn't.

With her feet, she lifted it up holding it just under my dick.  "Someone is not feeling me today?"

I laughed, "Of course not.  You are not doing nothing for me."  This was true.  I don't just feel anything for just anybody. 

Kneeling down, until my crotch was in her face I felt her warm tongue at the base.  Fuck!  "Get of me you bitch."  I yelled angry that another who is not my wife touching me where only my wife should touch.  I would never fall for anyone else.  I can't, I couldn't.

Suddenly her mouth encased my cocked.  'Grandmother.' I chanted.  'Wrinkled boobs, sagging tits.'

"I see, I don't get you hard."

"Of course.  Because you are not her."  No she was not.  She doesn't compare to my beautiful wife. 

"Will see about that."

What does she mean by that.  Taking my pants that was on the chair she pulled out my wallet and a picture of my wife showing it to me while rubbing my dick in one of her legs.  "How bout now?"

Looking at my wife's picture does something to me.  Just the thought of my wife but not enough to get me hard considering the situation I am in.

"Still not going to get hard for me?"

Taking my cell phone I watch her dial a number and put it on speaker.  In fact this whole room seemed to be linked to my phone because the ringing was coming from the walls.

While it rang she continued to suck on my cock as it was still soft.

That is until her voice came on the phone, "Honey is that you?"

Oh crap.  Squinting my eyes, I refuse to answer.

"Honey?" Her voice was like music to my ears.

"Baby I'm here."  I croaked.  Trying hard not to get hard but my wife's voice was breaking my concentration.

"Ah there it is."  The woman spoke in hushed tone as she pulled me in further.  I could feel the back of her throat as my dick was now hard.  And all because of the sound of my wife's voice.