Submissive

Rafael

Her face was turning blue as I picked her up by her neck and crashing my lips against her. She responded immediately by wrapping her arms around me right before giving me another shock sending a small wave of pain.

"Argh, what the hell?" I lowered my head in pain.

"You have been a very bad boy and you must be punish." She snickered before pushing me off of her.

Does she really think she still have the control over me. I'm no longer restrained. I am free and I can go back home.

"Now kneel." She commanded.

When I didn't do as I was told another shock of pain emitted and this time she didn't even push the button. It was like my mind was already experiencing this pain on its own should I disobey.

"Yes my mistress." As if my body already knew who it belong to, it kneeled. My body had reacted before I could even respond.

"I told you I will own your body. Now stand."

"Yes my mistress." Standing before her, I looked down on her. I still was a very tall man looking at something so small and yet this small thing had brought me to my knees.

"Now tell me how do you want me? It is your choice. The door is there, your freedom and her, and I am here." She stood naked for me to see as the door, the exit was just a few feet away from me. I must go home. Lisa is waiting for me. My Lisa. I want to throw my arms around her and forget my weeks of being here. But something in me was holding me back. But what? Turning towards the exit another pain had hit me and i think I am in deep trouble. Though there was no button she was pushing my body feels attached to hers. My mind slowly becoming hers and there is no going back from that.

Instead my feet had walked on its own towards her. Lifting her up against the wall I claimed her lips and her legs went around my waist. What the hell Rafael go home. My mind scolded. About less then a month left that is how long I have with her. And I could use this last month. I already had gotten this far, Lisa won't know. After these two months I could go back to my life how it was before I met her, my mistress. I could go loving the woman I am sworn to love and continue protecting our vows, our promises, my promise to her. But why does it feel so hard to do. What does my body ached, burn and yearn for something I'm not supposed to.

I entered her hard and fast, her back against the wall, my hands beneath her ass, "This is how to fuck." I taunted. She was a virgin when she took what she wanted from me and she needed to be taught. Not these toys she uses but a real man needed to teach her and I am willing to teach her.

"Oh Rafael." She moaned digging her nails in me.

"Yes my mistr..."

"Not my mistress when we are...."

"Angie. Fuck, I want you so bad." I replied honestly. My mouth running on its own. Smiling she kissed me. We were now bathing in sweat. I wanted this to last. Just than my phone had rang again as the voice came through the walls. Why the hell does Lisa have to call at the wrong time?

"Honey sorry I called again I just wanted to say good night." Lisa spoke.

If it was last week I would have felt guilty but maybe I do feel a little guilty. "Um...uhh..." I panted.

"Honey what is going on? Why are you out of breath? Are you touching yourself again?" She chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about you." This time I didn't hesitate.

"Harder." My mistress commanded.

"Anything for you."

"And tell her, one more month. The business will last one more month."

"Should I touch myself too." Lisa added. This is the thing about Lisa she is willing to do anything to please me and yet here I am in the arm of another woman, a woman who is not my wife.

"If you want to sure." What was wrong with me? I made a promise to Lisa but I can't help myself. I needed this. I needed her. "Um, Lisa baby, I have to stay back one more month." I did as my mistress had said and this time I didn't even think twice.

"What!" She cried.

"I'm sorry baby now touch yourself." I demanded for her to do as I say, annoyed at the fact she interrupted at the wrong time.

"But..."

"Lisa do as I say." Where did all this aggressiveness coming from?

A few seconds later I heard her heavy breath "Oh honey." Through the speakers I heard Lisa moaned. Without questioning me she did as she was told like a good wife that she is.

"Baby," I yelled, but I whispered my mistress's name, "Angie, I'm coming, shit I'm coming."

"What was that?" Lisa asked.

"I'm coming baby."

"Already."

"Well yea I have been doing this awhile." I croaked, my moves thrusting sloppily. "Just thinking of you." If only that was true.

"Ahh more...." Angelina yelled only for me to slam my mouth on hers. Shit! Did Lisa hear?

"What was that?"

"Um porn. I'm watching a porn movie."

"I see." Lisa seemed to buy my excuse. "I want to hear you call my name when you cum please?" Guilt now seeping in. The fact that my wife trust my every word.

"Of course baby," when I replied Angelina gave me that angry look as a shock of pain traveled up my spine but not once had I let her go. "Only for you right now." I whispered to my mistress.

"Baby I'm coming shit I'm fucking coming. God damn this feels so good."

"Who knew jacking off could feel as good as the real thing." Lisa added. If only she knew, she would leave me. What are you doing Rafael. You're wife is on the phone.

As if my mind was taking back control I stilled until she leaned forward, "Continue or I will scream out your name and send a video of us to her." My mistress grinned. And as I can see, she was enjoying every moment. She took pleasure in this game she was playing. A very dangerous game.

Doing as she say I slammed hard into her, "Fuck!" My juices now over flowing and dripping.

My chest was rising as I try to catch my breath, "I'm sorry Lisa but I have to go."

"Wait..." just like that the phone had hung up once again.

"So what are you going to do now?" She asked me as instantly pulled out.

"Go home. Back to my wife." I answered, uncertainty showed in my eyes. I just needed one last thrill from her just to get her out of my system. Or so I say.

"Very well, for me I am going to bath. You can see yourself out the door." Just like that. She was going to let me go after all that she did. She's not going to even try to stop me? Not even order me to stay because if she did I would probably have stayed. I would have...her back facing toward me while I'm having an internal battle of my own. I'm free right? Free to go back home and pretend this past month never happened and yet my feet hadn't moved.

Licking my lips as I was watching her ass before me and like I had no control my feet once again followed suit. It seemed my body wanted more and didn't want to let go. "Wait my mistress."

Smiling she had taken my hand and like a lost puppy I followed.