Jungkook suddenly carried Rosè while kissing. He took her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed still kissing. He started unbuttoning her shirt then stopped immediately realising what he was doing. He looked at Rosè with a shocked face while she stared confused. Looking away he got down from the bed and threw the blanket over her.

He left the room as she stared at the ceiling not believing what just happened between the two.

The next morning, she woke up with a massive headache. It was 10 in the morning. After finally getting out of the bed, she went down to the kitchen. She could see Jungkook's back as he prepared some food.

She cleared her throat awkwardly and he turned back. "You woke up? take a seat."

He was acting quite normal. They both sat down, eating their cereal. Both of them were silently eating and Rosè could feel the tension.

"Please don't me call to drink with you ever again." Jungkook broke the silence.

"I...wasn't that reckless, right?" she said looking a little guilty.

"..not at all." he raised his brows eating.

"Also..." she spoke," why did you kiss me when you were drunk?"

"Who said i was drunk?" he finished his cereal standing up.

Rosè stared at his empty seat dumfounded and speechless.

He secretly smirked putting the dishes away.

-------------

The clubhouse

Jimin and Hoseok were playing snooker when someone entered their clubhouse. They didn't pay attention thinking it was Jungkook.

Jimin raised his head when he heard two people walking. "Oh, Jungkook isn't here though." he said to Namjoon and Seokjin.

"It's okay, i came here to talk with you Jimin." Namjoon put his hands over his shoulder.

Jimin eyed him suspiciously. "Excuse us boys." Namjoon said pulling Jimin at the other side.

Jin and Hoseok were left alone.

"Last time...why didn't you enter the room?" Jin asked sitting at the edge of the pool board.

Hoseok ignored him and continued playing.

"Anyways, Jisoo is being discharged this week and i'll be her guardian so don't even think of coming by."

Hoseok glared at him, " Guardian my ass."

At the other side, Jimin poured two glasses of whiskey as they sat by the bar.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing. Just a little help." Namjoon sipped his whiskey.

"What help?"

"Your friends shouldn't know about it though."

Jimin laughed lightly, " I'm not doing any shady stuff with you."

Namjoon turned serious,"Think about it."

"I'm sorry, Namjoon. Count me out." he stood up to leave.

" I know you made Mr.Son tell the court about Min Yoongi's drug business." Namjoon spoke, "I know.....you wanted Yoongi in jail."

Jimin suddenly stopped. He tightened his fist to punch him.

"What would Jennie say.....if she knew you were behind this??" Namjoon said playfully.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jimin said clenching his teeth.

Namjoon smirked clearly enjoying.

--------------

Kim Technologies and co.

Taehyung massaged his eyeballs tired from all the paperworks. He checked his watch and it was already 11pm. He continued typing when someone opened the door. He looked up curious knowing noone would come in his office at this hour.

"Lisa??" he scrunched his brows.

The girl stood infront staring at the floor.

"What brings you here?"

She looked up at him.The dark circle and red eyes made her look miserable.

He came towards her and made her sit at the couch.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to disturb you.." she said in a shaky voice.

"What happened to you Lisa?"

"I....don't now.Everything is falling apart."

He sat on his knees infront of her, " What exactly.......?"

"I....i just wanted comfort. I don't have anyone right now." tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Taehyung just stared at her silently.

"Actually....." she gulped.

"What?"

"Th-theres this...person. They always text us with creepy messages..a-and they know everything about us..." she mumbled.

" Knows everything??" Taehyung listened to her intently.

"Y-yes....that person even chased me right before...."

"Chased?? where??" he got serious.

"Outside my shop.....and i got scared to go back home s-so came here." she looked scared and her words were trembling.

Taehyung patted her back lightly, " It's ok. He won't come here. We will find that person."

"How does he know everything about us?" she said crying.

"You mean....he knows about all four of you?"

".........Yes."

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my inspo loll