Chapter 23- Who are these people ?!

Start from the beginning

    Liked by klilking, l0ndonn_, and 253 othersAlex__- all mines💍👀❤️Klilking- 💪🏽🖤Bri2finee- who she Alex🤨l0ndonn_- @bri2finee that's his WIFE period pooh 😘enjoy

Alex__- all mines💍👀❤️
Klilking- 💪🏽🖤
Bri2finee- who she Alex🤨
l0ndonn_- @bri2finee that's his WIFE period pooh 😘enjoy.
L0ndonn_- bestie💜💜💜😫

I like the picture and mush Alex's head. "I told you not to post that picture.

"You to cute for me to be hiding you shawty." He kisses my big forehead.

"Mmhm." I say but on the inside I'm going crazy.

"You want some popcorn?" He asked and I nod my head yes while he gets up headed towards the kitchen.

Ding ding

I grab my phone and see who was blowing me up but it wasn't mine. It was Alex's.

I ignored it and watched tv.

Ding ding.

I look over and see some group chat he was in blowing him up like crazy. It wasn't nothing like I girls but I was concerned about what was so important.

I unlock his phone and see the a few of the messages. They were in a group chat called "The Real Kings👑"

Snipa🔫- y'all gone roll through?
Tae- you already know?⚔️
Mikey💊💉- fasho bro
Khalil🖤❤️- im busy.
Snipa🔫- you always busy. Miss me with that bs. What bout you Alex

I cover my shocked expression with my hand and rush to Alex.

He was busy taking the hot popcorn out the microwave, careful not to burn himself when I slam the phone on counter.

"Aye That ain't cheap. Chill out." He said referring to his XR.

"Who these people?" I ask holding his phone up.

"What people?" He asked unphased continuing to put the popcorn in a bowl.

I smirk and proceed to read the messages to him out loud. All of a sudden he wanna look like he seen a ghost or something.

"Hellllooooo." I wave my hand in his face. "You got amnesia or something? Answer me."

He walks past me and grabs his jacket out of his room and I follow him.

Seeing that I was gonna keep following him, irritated him, "Move Victoria."

"No because something is telling me those people are no good and why is Khalil in that group chat." I had so many questions and was finna pour them all out to London once I got my answers.