CHAPTER 47 : Babysitting

I Didn't Know I Loved Him Until He Showed Me 

CHAPTER 47 : Babysitting

The next day, Taylor came over and he brought his PS3 with him. The guys wanted some time to hang out and thats just what they were doing. When Tay came, Midnight immediately ran to him and practically attacked his leg. 

"Well, he's a little excited," Tay laughed and bent down to pet him. 

"He's adorable!" I gushed. The guys both laughed at me. 

"He wasn't like this when I first saw him. What have you guys been feeding him?" Tay joked. 

"Nothing! He's just happy. And, when was the first time you saw him?" I asked him curiously. 

"Oh, babe, I forgot to tell you. Tay helped me get Midnight," Eth said, wrapping his arms around me. 

"Oh." 

"Yeah." 

"Well, I'm gonna go take a shower. You guys have fun," I told them and started to go up the stairs. 

"If you need anything, just scream for us," Eth called after me. 

"I will!" I replied. 

I took a shower and got dressed in a pair of shorts and one of Ethan's shirt. I was too lazy to dress up and Eth's clothes were always so comfortable. Eth said that he loved seeing me in his clothes so that was a plus too. I didn't bother drying my hair since I knew we weren't going anywhere. 

I went downstairs and I could hear the sounds of gun shots from the video game the guys were playing. They were also screaming excitedly. I loved seeing Eth so happy and carefree. I leant on the door frame to the living room and I watched the guys play. Sometimes, I forget that they're done with high school because of all the childish things they do. 

"Hey, babe! Come play with us," Eth said, glancing back at me. 

"Yeah, come on," Tay added and set up another controller. 

"What are the controls?" I asked as I sat beside Eth. The guys both explained the game to me and I understood it pretty easily. The guys took it easy on me for a while and let me practice. 

"Hey! That was uncalled for!" Tay cried as I ambushed his player from behind. 

"Nope, it isn't." 

"Yes, it is!" 

"Dude, back off," Eth laughed, interrupting us. 

"Okay, let's play for real now." 

The guys started playing for real and I could actually keep up with them. I didn't know if I was good at video games but that was because I never really played them before. It turns out that I really liked them. Eth and Tay were both really surprised at how good I was considering that I was just a beginner. I wasn't as good as them but I was pretty good. They still beat me a lot but I had a bunch of good kills too.

After we played 3 different games, Tay had to leave already but he decided to leave his PS3 at our house since he would be moving out of his house soon anyway. He was going to move into dorms at the college. Eth and I played some more after he left. 

----------

"Hey, Eth, do you know if is this clean?" I called and held up a pair of jeans. Eth was lying on the bed with his hands behind his head and he was watching some show about sports. Midnight was sleeping at the foot of the bed. I had just finished showering and I stood only in my underwear in front of him. 

"Not sure," Eth replied with a shrug. He held his hand out to me and I tossed the jeans to him. He sniffed it for a second before tossing it back to me. "It's clean…kind of."