Prologue

It had been years since the war for Cybertron and Bumblebee and his team had liberated the planet from Cyclonus and his Decepticons.

After he had changed his ways and disbanded the Decepticons Megatron had exiled himself from Cybertron knowing no one would accept him.

But he would sometimes fly over the city of Iacon at night when no one would see him to see how the planet was now thriving. He was glad that his home world was alive again but knew he could never be part of it knowing after all he'd done he'd never be welcome there.

And besides it was much more peaceful at night. But this night was different. When he was doing his usual flyby he heard screams and saw a cloaked bot running off from one of the buildings.

So he flew down to see what was happening the bot in the cloak was already gone so he rushed into the building to see if whoever screamed was ok.

Upon entering he saw a bot he recognized on the floor. It was a Decepticon seeker named Dirge. Megatron went over to try to help him but found he was already dead.

Just as Megatron was about to leave the door burst open and Jazz, Prowl and Barricad came in.

"Megatron your under arrest!" Said Prowl.

Megatron didn't say anything he just quietly went with them knowing they'd never believe him. Why would they after all the harm he caused in the past and he didn't even know who the real killer was and he felt like he deserved to be in jail anyway.
_

Meanwhile in the Autobot base Optimus was talking to Bumblebee who was taking some time off from his team on Earth to visit Cybertron for awhile for a much needed vacation he had left Drift in charge till he went back.

The Autobots had three new members on their team Metalhawk, Sky Fire and Starscream who had switched sides after he came out of his coma and was released from jail after being let off for good behavior.

He had a rocky start but the Autobots had mostly come to accept him after seeing he had really changed for the better. Arcee still held a grudge and the two of them often butted heads but for the most part he had been accepted.

And he had made fast friends with Metalhawk and had known Sky Fire before the war and was glad to have found him alive and well. And he had even made up with Knock Out so the seeker had three friends on his new team.

And surprisingly he and Bumblebee had become friends too.

Everyone was just hanging out at base doing their own thing when Jazz called and explained what happened and Optimus and Bumblebee went to the prison to see Megatron.
_

"Megatron what happened?" Optimus asked the former gladiator. And Megatron told him everything and the prime knew he was telling the truth.

But the others would need more convincing. So Optimus arranged for Megatron to go to the Autobot base where they could keep an eye on him and try to prove his innocences.

Upon arriving at the base Megatron felt anything but welcome other then Optimus and Bumblebee everyone treated him coldly.

Starscream just kept avoiding him and anytime he saw Megatron in a room he'd go to a different one.

Megatron went to try to talk to Starscream wanting to apologize for everything he'd done to him but before the former Decepticon leader could open his mouth and as soon as Starscream saw him the seeker jumped out the window transformed and flew off as if he couldn't get away fast enough.