Chapter Twenty Five {One String Gets Pulled, Everything Goes Loose}

Chapter Twenty Five

{One String Gets Pulled, Everything Goes Loose}

Might wanna get the tissues out, people. It's the last chapter. And I've been crying about it since Friday. This book has been my baby since late August, early September. This book has changed odds and made me the writer I am today. Ryan is my baby, she's that weird ass girl no one gets. She's the bitch everyone hates.

In how many books do you find that? The main character you can't stand. Who you could just kill if you want. This book is my baby and it's all grown up :c I've never felt this way about a book. I feel so dumb.

So, here is the last horrah of Black Out, a book that has reached the first page in Fan Fiction and Romance and will always be my baby(:

                “Give it.” I narrow my eyes at Gemma who is smirking like crazy. Our concert is in two days and she's holding my phone, my only lifeline to Louis and Harry. They both had gone on a ‘mission’ for the day. Meaning I was left alone with Gemma, Zayn, Niall and Liam. Ann was out shopping for food. She had just bought some before we got here but we went through so much already that she needed to get more.

                “What do you say?” Gemma smirks, raising an eyebrow.

                “I ain’t saying it, Gem.”

                “Okay, say goodbye to your phone then.”

                “No!”

                “Then say it.”

                “Why?”

                “Because, I want to hear it from someone.” Gemma shrugs, smiling like an idiot.

                “Fine.” I growl, shaking my head at her.

                “Go on.” She keeps on smiling, sitting down on the couch with my phone in her hand.

                “Gemma is the coolest person in the whole wide world. She is a sexy beast and her new best friend, Maya-Ryan Magnolia Shiloh, would totally do her if they weren’t best friends and Ryan wasn’t straight.” I recite, rolling my eyes at Gemma. Yep, my new best friend. Thanks to One Direction, I’ve made three new friends. Cher, Kaylee and Gemma. Yep, that’s awesome.

                “Thank you.” Gemma smiles sweetly, handing me my phone back. I turn it on, noticing that I have twenty missed calls and forty texts. Hmm, lemme guess. Harry and Louis are the ones that called the whole time and texted.

                Sure enough, I was right. I was wrong about five texts and three calls though. They belonged to Rain, Honor and Jace. Why did they call me?

                I turned on my voicemail, listening to Rain’s first. I hear her voice, making me smile.

                “Hey, Ry, it’s me. I just wanted to talk to you because you hadn’t answered Jace or Honor’s calls. We were wondering if you were dead or abducted by the boys or something worse. I’d be hoping that you were abducted by the boys, be their sex slave. Some dirty things in my mind going around, babe, pretty surprising right, Ry? Rain, being perverted, it’s the end of the world. Well, we’re on our way to Holmes Chapel. See you soon, bye.”

                “Gemma! Rain is coming to Holmes Chapel!” I squeal loudly, my arms flailing about.

                “We just got rain a little ago, though.” Gemma mutters, giving me a puzzled look.