Chapter Twenty Three {Goodbye Kaylee}

{Goodbye Kaylee}

I'm going to be nice and upload, even tho the last chapter only had 29 comments. What's with that people?!

The One Shot is going up RIGHT after this! GO CHECK IT OUT! I'll try and put it in the external link...(:

 Merry Christmas Eve & Happy 21st Louis! It's now majorly illegal for us to date :c

What Are You Asking For? Comment It(:

                “Why do you have to leave?” Jay groans, giving us a sad look. I raise an eyebrow at Zayn who just shrugs in response. We both know she’s not aiming it at me. Why would she? She hates me!

                “We have to keep going on with our tour.” Louis explains, running a hand through his hair. He’s agitated, you can tell.  

                “Okay. Well, I love you babe.” Jay smiles, wrapping her arms around her son. When they pull away, she hurries back inside the house. This leaves us outside in the cold, dark morning. It was only three in the morning. Why we needed to leave this early I did not know.

                It was only going to take about two hours to drive to Holmes Chapel from Doncaster. Why we were going to Harry’s house next, I didn’t know. All I knew is that there was no sense of getting up at three in the morning! We’re gonna get there at flipping five! No one is awake at that time, ever! If they are, they’re on crack.

                “Why are you being quiet?” Harry asks, nudging me in the ribs. When we climbed into the tour bus, I rested my head against his shoulder.

                “I’m tired, Haz. It’s three in the morning!” I growl, rolling my eyes at him. Liam snorts, smiling a little at me. No, our friendship really isn’t huge. But, at least we have a little one.

                “You get used to it, love.” Zayn smiles, laying a hand on my leg. Yes, I should be probably leaning against him but I was scared Louis would murder him if I did.

                “Sure, sure you do.” I snort, rolling my eyes at all the boys.

*

*

                “One more stop.” Louis shakes me awake as Niall tells us this. A young girl crawls into the van but I don’t even notice who it is. I just roll over into Louis lap, falling back asleep. Or at least trying to but the girl starts talking.

                “I don’t want you to go.” She blubbers and my eyes flicker open, getting a good look at the bleach blonde teenager.

                “Hey, Kaylee.”

                “I DON’T WANT YOU TO GO!” Kaylee shouts at the top of her lungs, making me cover my ears.

                “Tone it down; people are trying to sleep here.” Zayn snaps, making me let out a small laugh. That’s Zayn for you.

                “Oh shush Zayn.” Kaylee smirks, making me laugh.

                “Shush, Kaylee.” Zayn spits back.

                “Shush, Zayn.”

                “Shush, Kaylee.”