Chapter Nine {Ellen DeGeneres Is My Home Girl}

Chapter Nine

{Ellen DeGeneres Is My Home Girl}

                The hair on my head gets tighter and tighter and I almost punch the stylist. COULD MY HAIR GET STUCK TO MY HEAD ANY TIGHTER? I couldn’t even see the girl! Oh, geez. I’m going to die of a major headache. On the Elle DeGeneres Show. Great.

                “Done.” The stylist finally says. I sigh in relief; shooting Zayn a look and making my eyes roll around like they were going to fall out of my head.

                “Now onto your makeup.” Another voice speaks up and her face appears right in front of mine. I have to poke her to make sure it is her.

                “Rain Jackson.” I smirk, wiggling my eyebrows at my best friend. She hugs me tight and we get weird looks from the rest of One Direction.

                “Ryan Shiloh. Who knew you would be on the Ellen Show with One Direction.” Rain laughs, wiggling around and starting my makeup. Wait, she’s actually my makeup person?

                “Do you know who did my hair?” I ask her, wondering if I could do anything to get them fired.

                “Yes.” Someone’s accent sinks in and I know it right away.

                “Jace. I’m going to kill you.” I spit out but Rain won’t let me even look at the boy. It’s for his protection.

                “Is Honor here?” I ask them; wiggling around and trying to figure out if my other best friend is here.

                “Yep.” Jace pops the ‘p’. “She’s picking out your outfits.”

                “How did you guys get here?” I close my eyes so that Rain can go on doing my makeup.

                “When we found out on Twitter that the boys were coming to the Ellen DeGeneres show. Therefore, we knew you were coming with. So, bam, here we are.” Rain mutters, only leaving a half a second pauses between her words. If that.

                “Stalkers.” I mutter before a tall, mesmerizing brunette makes her way into the room, bouncing around. “Honor St. Clair.”

                “I LOVE YOU!” Honor screams at me. Ya, this makes me want to punch her. Oh, lovely.

*

*

                “Introducing Ryan Shiloh!” Ellen DeGeneres shouts, making me jump. The boys have already been on and answered tons of questions that fans had asked. Now, it was my turn. Lovely.

                My outfit was perfect thanks to Honor, Rain and Jace. Do I really have to thank them though? Can’t I kill them instead? That’d be more fun. Wow, I sound demented. I don’t even know what demented means. Oh well.

                Walking out on stage, I smile and wave, trying to be nice. Inside, I’m dying. “Come here.” Louis gets up, pulling me over to the couch. Ellen makes a couple stage hands bring out bar stools for Niall and Liam to sit on. Zayn, Harry, Louis and I are on the couch and we actually fit on it together. Wow, amazing.

                “Welcome Ryan.” Ellen smiles, holding out her hand for me to shake it. Ellen shakes my hand and I kind of freak out because well, she’s lesbian. That doesn’t mean she is going to, like, totally rape me right there and then. But, I’ve never met a lesbian so, this should be normal.