Chapter Seventeen {Love, Ryan Shiloh}

• Dedicated to Everyone who has tried or thought about trying to committ suicide

Chapter Seventeen

{Love, Ryan Shiloh}

This is dedicated to everyone who has thought about trying to committ suicide or has actually tried it.

                “Ryan.” Someone’s voice whispers in my ear. “Ryan, wake up babe.”

                “Who is it? I DON’T WANT TO GET UP!” I screech, putting a pillow over my head.

                “Ryan. It’s Louis.” Louis laughs, making me roll over. I open my eyes and look him over. His messy, just woke up hair. His bright eyes and his oh so sexy body, maybe, just maybe, I could start liking him.

                Ha, just kidding.

                “Where are we going?” I groan, sitting up and running a hand through my hair.

                “LOUIS!” Someone shouts and I recognize the voice. In one swift movement, I’m off the bed and under it. I hear footsteps and Johannah comes into the room. Yes, that’s why I’m under the bed. Don’t judge me!

                “Yes?” I can hear Louis ask.

                “Where’s Ryan?”

                “With Zayn.” Thank you, Lou.

                “Is she sleeping with him too?”

                “Huh?”

                “Never mind you need to get ready.”

                “Okay.” When I hear the footsteps go away, I pop out from under the bed.

                “SHE HATES ME!” I squeal, flinging myself onto the bed next to Louis.

                “I’m so lost.” Louis groans, flopping next to me.

                “She doesn’t like me.” I inform Louis, crossing my arms over my chest.

                “Who said that?” Louis tilts his head.

                “She did!” I snort, rolling my eyes.

*

*

                “So,” Simon sighs, running a hand through his hair. “You’re going to get mobbed like usual. You’re going to get proposals and a lot of them. You’re going to get touched and probably kissed.”

                “I’m scared.” I mutter, eyeing Zayn and Louis. Harry snorts, laughing loudly.

                “You’re going to get attacked and die.” Harry snickers, making me laugh. I fall off of the chair, laughing so hard. Zayn does also, landing on top of me. Geez, he weighs a lot.

                “Oh thanks, Haz.” I roll my eyes as soon as Zayn gets off of me. “When I die, please don’t spit on my grave.”

                “No promises.” Harry smirks, settling down in his chair. Zayn sits in the chair next to his and pulls me next to him also. Louis sits on the other side and I look around, waiting to get attacked. Was it going to get that bad? At the table, when you first walk over it goes Liam, Niall, Louis, me, Zayn and Harry. Simon and Paul stand behind us, leaning against the wall.