Chapter Twelve {Questions from Directioners}

Chapter Twelve

{Questions from Directioners}

                I woke up in Louis’ bed. So, yes, I achieved my goal. No, I wasn’t happy about it. Yes, I did break all the rules possible for me to break. No, I wasn’t going to write a book about it.

                “Ryan.” Louis groans, rolling over.

                “Hmm?” I ask, eyeing him.

                “You have an interview today.” Louis says simply, shrugging and rolling back over.

                “AN INTERVIEW?” I scream loudly, hitting the boy in the back.

                “Ya, by us.” Louis shrugs, rubbing his back.

                “Huh?” I snort, furrowing my eyebrows together.

                “We’re going to interview you. We’ll all answers questions on TwitCam so our fans can see them. It’s just regular questions.” Louis sighs, pushing me off the bed and sprawling out. I land on the ground with a thud and give Louis the dirtiest look I can muster.

*

*

                “It won’t work!” Louis squeals loudly, giving the computer a dirty look.

                “DUMB THING!” Zayn shouts, hitting the table with little force.

                “Retards.” I mutter, sitting back on the couch. Harry had given me the list of questions. “I’m just going to fill this out boys, aye?”

                “Might as well.” Niall shrugs, lying on the ground.

1.)) Favorite book?

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. It’s simple and easy to follow. A good classic.

2.)) Favorite film?

Joe Dirt and Son in Law. Yes, I do watch weird movies. My best friend Jace loves them.

3.)) Favorite body part?

Probably my eyes. I get compliments on them a lot.

4.)) Favorite food?

Tacos! I can eat a million of them and not get sick.

5.)) Favorite album?

‘Picture Show’ by Neon Trees, ‘My Head is an Animal’ by Of Monsters and Men and ‘+’ by Ed Sheeran. They’re all awesome.

6.)) Favorite friend?

Honor, Rain and Jace. Oh, and Zayn!

7.)) Favorite celebrity boy?

Ed Sheeran!

8.)) Favorite shop?

Forever 21

9.)) Favorite drink?

Water

10.)) Favorite color?

Changes by the day and my mood.

11.)) Favorite TV show?

Pretty Little Liars, it’s so dramatic.

12.)) Favorite aftershave?

Ax, but sometimes it can be overpowering.

13.)) Favorite perfume?

Don’t have one.

14.)) Favorite computer game?

I can’t pick! There is too many!

15.)) Favorite iPhone App?

Kik Messenger.

16.)) Favorite way to spend a Sunday?

Getting up late, eating a big breakfast and watching old movies. Being able to not do anything and just spend the whole day being lazy on the computer. I don’t like having people stay over or stay over somewhere on Saturday’s because, well, Sunday is my day and I hate when people ruin it.

17.)) Favorite date venue?

Going to the movies. It’s dark (that’s a plus, if you get my drift) and you don’t have to talk.

18.)) Favorite country?

America

19.)) Favorite restaurant?

McDonalds because they have a ton of fat food.

20.)) Favorite way to relax?

Watching movies and being on the computer. Or, being with friends while watching movies all day.

21.)) Favorite mode of transport?

Plane

22.)) Favorite night out?

Partying

23.)) What color is your duvet cover?

Brown

24.)) What kind of underwear do you wear?

Depends on the day

25.)) First pet?

A dog named Princess. She was a Chihuahua.

26.)) Do you like your own company or other people’s?

My own just because I am a super loner!

27.)) Last book you read?

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

28.)) Last five things you bought?

I can’t remember. That’s sad…

29.)) What type of boys do you like?

They have to have a great personality. That’s probably why Zayn was the first one I liked. He’s got a killer personality. Also, they HAVE to have great eyes. That’s pretty much the first thing I look for in a guy. Eyes are a big part for me and I really don’t know why. The guy has to be faithful too but not get jealous over stupid little things. I usually have a close relationship with a guy (most of the time my best friend is a guy) so if they get jealous easy, our relationship won’t last long. That’s just that.

30 Votes & 30 Comments

Boring ass chapter, sorry xD

I hit Brandon in the no no's with my very heavy, big gym bag that had a hardback book in it. Yeah, the hardback book hit him right on.

I feel bad xD

{-Edited on 11/11-}