Chapter Nineteen {Kaylee Rodriguez, Other New Bestie}

Chapter Nineteen

{Kaylee Rodriguez, Other New Bestie}     

 The winner of the one shot competition is GreenEyedGirl312. Her one shot was five pages. It was TOTALLY unique. A NIALL AND RYAN ONE SHOT! She's a great writer and I didn't see a lot of mistakes in her writing(:

So. GO READ HER WRITING!!

                “I’m tired!” I groan, running a hand through my hair. I had taken it out of the bun and now it was hanging freely on my shoulder which was comfortable.

                “We have to meet up with Kaylee.” Harry reminds me, throwing a piece of popcorn at my forehead. I stick my tongue out at him, rolling my eyes.

                “Oh ya!” I roll my eyes, hitting my palm against my head. And as if on cue, the young girl runs into the room. She doesn’t look much like yesterday but I didn’t get a good glance at her.

                She’s probably sixteen or seventeen. Her bleach blonde hair is dyed, you can’t tell that well but you just know. Kaylee really is pretty and is Niall’s type. Yep, I am so going to hook them up. That’ll be interesting.

                “Hey!” Kaylee smiles happily, waving at us. “It’s a total mob out there!”

                “Yes, yes it is.” Niall laughs, going over to her. Maybe I won’t have to hook them up.

                “Bow chicka whua whau!” Harry shouts the same thing I was thinking. I high five him, making him laugh.

                “Huh?” Kaylee tilts her head, making me laugh.

                “Someone likes someone.” I wink and she blushes. “And someone else likes that person.” I wink at Niall, making him blush. Yep, they’re perfect together.

                “You guys need to get married now.” Louis tells them honestly, making me laugh.

                “What?” Niall tilts his head at us.

                “Get. Married. Now.” I shrug as if it is no big deal. I tell them slowly so that they actually get it this time.

                “Uh,” Kaylee blushes like mad. “I’m too young.”

                “How old are you?” Niall asks, looking at Kaylee.

                “Sixteen.” She whispers so you can barely hear her. Niall’s eyes widen and I feel bad for him. She’s three years younger than him. Oh wait, I’m almost three years younger than Louis.

                “I’m three years younger than Louis. Well, close to it.” I inform the soon-to-be new couple. They both look at me and then Louis, who nods in agreement.

                “So, it could work out.” Louis winks, nudging me. I nudge him back and soon we’re in a nudge war. If there is such thing.

                “Yes, yes it could.” I smirk, wiggling around when our nudge war ends.

                Niall looks around embarrassingly, knowing he just got caught with a crush. “We don’t like each other.”

                “Ya, we don’t.” Kaylee agrees quietly, looking down at her feet. Poor thing, it’s evident that she really likes Niall. But, he is oblivious to it. And he likes her also, I can tell. I am so going to hook them up. And they’ll have beautiful babies.