*Ugh Please...*

Y/N POV
'If this piece of spooky scary skeleton looking ass thinks he'll just up and touch my beautiful neck he is greatly mistaken'
I try to move a bit away from Sans but his grip on me was a bit to rough and tight so I couldn't exactly move at least a few inches away from him, more like a tiny bit but nah.
Grumbling a bit as I could feel my cheeks heat up from the close contact he was giving me and given the fact his boney hand was touching me. I spoke in a low tone, "What exactly do you want?"

Sans had seemed unfazed by my response he chuckled a bit then spoke really close to my ear.
"You know exactly what I want, just wait till the boss gets here to help me teach you a lesson in being a good obedient pet~"

God...he's such an asshole. Looking up into his eyes (eyesockets?) I could feel his grip on my neck get tighter but as I looked into his glowing orbs which were his eyes, I noticed a small red blush start to appear on his cheeks 'Can skeletons even blush? Must be his magic'
He started to sweat a bit more than before...hm...maybe he's getting flustered? Oh? I can use this to my advantage.
Biting my lip a bit, I move my face a but closer to Sans's, The grip on my neck wasn't getting tighter or softer.
"Oh master~ I really don't wanna be punished~ I'm sorry for earlier~"
Giving Sans the best looks I could muster of lust and pleading, he chuckled again then shoved me back into the wall which hurt like a mother fucker.
"Ah trying to act like your sorry isnt going to work dipshit, I already invited the boss to help so you ain't going anywhere till he gets here and we're done with you. Then you can act like a good pet"

DAMMIT
It didn't work! What the hell do I do now I'm so screwed! holy crap!
While I was mentally freaking out I heard a someone unlock the front door to Sans's house and start to open it.

"AH welcome home Boss!"