Lick me more 💗

This is Mature Content that is not intended for young readers, so please move away! Adults go along (UNEDITED VERSION)

Y/N seemed to like the treatment that Sans was giving to them but he/she knew that this was very wrong, what if papyrus came home? To see what they were doing? Oh god would that be awful!

Sans was enjoying himself even more since he was giving Y/N this feeling. He was proud of himself because he got to hear them moan. Strange right? Well he teleported them both to his room.

He then pinned Y/N down onto the bed, holding their arms over there head while slightly glaring and lustfully looking straight into their eyes. He smirked down at them and grinned one of his knees into Y/N's private area.

Y/N moaned lightly and bit their bottom lip so they wouldn't give Sans the satisfaction of hearing them moan.

He didn't like this considering how he gave a low animalistic growl when he noticed Y/N doing nothing but stopping themselves from making any sort of cute noises. (Sans OMFG you softie)

Sans then grabbed Y/N's throat with one hand and keeping his/her hands still over his/her head.

Y/N had enough air to breathe but just barely, it caused them to moan lightly from the pain. Sans liked this and let go of their throat causing Y/N to greedily gasp for air while also panting as well.

"Kid never do that again...Or I will punish you even more"

(To be continued)