My human is best 💗

(UNEDITED)

Lemon or well fluff ahead so please don't read if you are young (Also the pic is what you look like you can change the hair color and junk also I will update this chapter more later)

Recap: Y/N had enough air to breathe but just barely, it caused them to moan lightly from the pain. Sans liked this and let go of their throat causing Y/N to greedily gasp for air while also panting as well.

"Kid never do that again...Or I will punish you even more"

Y/N seemed to get even more turned on by the fact he/she could be punished by their master if they did something wrong. They laughed on the inside and keep their mouth shut, cause sure they wanted this but that does not mean that they have to get into it so quickly if you know what I mean?

Sans thought he knew what they were doing and slightly smirked at it. He thought it was cute since they were at least trying to get some sort angry response from him but Sans didn't really like the idea too much since he wanted to stay in control over them.

He then use his magic to pin them down and pull their legs apart causing Y/N to blush as red as papyrus's scarf. They seemed slightly confused by the sudden change in position but he/she was not at all uncomfortable with the certain situation they were in they were actually going to see where this was going.

"Go ahead Sans I'm waiting for you~"