Papyrus doesn't like you

(UNEDITED)

Y/N POV

Finally I was finished cleaning my 'masters' home and boy was I tired. I sat down on the couch and sighed. Master then looked at me with a smug look and I only growled at him. "What? Is there a problem?" I asked him but he only chuckled darkly then grabbed me. I yelped and then he pinned me down onto the couch I blushed hard and looked up at him and he only grinned at me. "Aw you look cute when you're so trapped" He then leaned down and growled in my ear. He was about to lower down towards my neck when the door burst open and a taller skeleton walked in. Master shoot start up and looked at him, the taller skeleton looked at us and then growled, I was scared out of my mind but I didn't show any emotion. Then he spoke in a high and intimidating voice "SANS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? I TOLD YOU TO GO AND STAY AT YOUR POST! BUT YOU DECIDED TO STAY HERE WITH A HUMAN!? I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW! BUT YOU BETTER GET YOUR LAZY ASS BACK TO WORK OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

master jumped start off me and ran for the door, he then walked out of the house. And he left me. With. Him. The taller skeleton looked at me and started to walk towards me. So I got off the couch, ran for the kitchen, and his under neath the table. That was a huge mistake that I made, after a few minutes of waiting a huge hand grabbed me and pulled me from underneath the table. It was the taller skeleton he started examining me then he spoke in a soft but still intimidating voice. "Human I am the great papyrus, What is your name? " I was shaking slightly but tried to brush it off "Y.. Y/N" He then put me down. "Well Y/N are you hungry? I can make you some spaghetti?"

I looked at him and nodded.

He started cooking and just stood there

Well this is going to be one hell of a night