Chapter 3 ~ Weirdos!

Chapter 3

Harry's POV:

She was here! l didn't realise she was here until Liam shouted over us, l was too busy trying to get Louis off me and get that last pizza slice off Niall, but it seems a bit too late since Niall is standing on the sofa smirking down at us. Anyway, back to Charlotte Harriet Higgins. l know her, not only is she Paul's niece, but l know her from somewhere else. l think she doesn't know who we are because she hasn't showed any signs of recognising us and l don't think she knows she's related to Paul or else she would have known who we were. Earlier on she caught me looking at a picture that's precious and important to me and l hope she doesn't remember anything or who l really am. Why did we have to be neighbours with her?

Zayn's POV:

l look up from my phone and it's the hot chick from earlier. l have no clue what's going on since l've been texting my fiance Perrie Edwards all afternoon and when l look up l see Louis on top of Harry and Niall smirking at them with a pizza in his hand and Liam with the girl next door. When Liam tells us we have a visitor, Harry looks up and goes pale. ls that lad ok, he always seems to go pale whenever she's round.

Niall's POV:

Yessss! l got the last pizza slice! l stand on the sofa and pull my signature Irish grin, while Harry and Louis are lying on top of each other the floor. Serves them right for trying to get their hands on the last pizza slice. l look up and l see a beautiful, more like hot, girl standing next to Liam. Oh l know who she is, she's the girl next door and according to Harry she's Paul's niece, but how would he know that? We would have seen her if she was with Paul. Meh, never mind, l'm gonna just carry on eating my pizza and minding my own business.

Louis's POV:

Damn it! Niall got that last slice again! I swear that boy could eat a horse; he ordered a large pizza all for himself and a quarter of the one that Harry and l were sharing an a few slices form Zayn and Liam's pizza. l'm going to get him back for this! l look up and see Charlotte Higgins standing next to Liam! l know she's Paul's niece and Harry knows her from somewhere else and none of the boys know this except for me, because l'm Harry's best mate and he's told me how he know her. Poor Hazzabear. This is not going to end well!

Liam's POV:

The boys each have a different expression on their faces. Harry looks as if he's seen a ghost, Louis has a troubled look on his face (which is really rare) and he's looking back and forth at Charlotte and Harry, Niall looks as if he's seen a room full of food and Zayn is just sitting there with a cheeky grin on his face. l know she's just Paul's niece, but what's wrong with Louis and Harry. Maybe she's one of Harry's ex, but Charlotte doesn't look upset to see Harry. l think she doesn't even know who we are.

Charlotte's POV:

What's wrong with these boys? They all have weird expressions on their faces. The two on the floor look at me as if l'm some ghost, the Zayn dude is creepily smirking at me, the blondie is grinning madly like as if he just saw Beyoncé and Liam is giving them confused looks. Why did my neighbours have to be a bunch of weird teenage boys?

"Erm, so boys this Charlotte, the girl next door and Charlotte as you know l'm Liam"

"I'm Niall," said the blondie

"I'm Zayn and you met me earlier."

"I...l'm...er...Harry" said the curly haired guy

"And l'm Louis, king of the carrots and sass master from Doncaster!"

"Erm hi and l think you already know l'm Charlotte Harriet Higgins," shoot me l didn't know what l was going to say.

"Yeah, we already know who u are. You're related to!" Harry put his hand over Louis' mouth before he could say.

"You were saying, Louis. Who am l related to?" l asked smirking at Louis

"Er...no one you just look like an old friend of mine, erm yeah that's it! Erm, l just going to get some carrots!" and with that, Louis raced out of the room, with Harry following right behind him. Those two have messed up brains.

"Oh yeah, l forgot to tell you Charlotte, but we might have a little visitor today" Liam warned me.

I nodded at Liam, who was now seated next Niall, and took a seat next to Zayn.

"What you doin?" I asked Zayn

"Er, nothing really, just texting my fiancé"

"You, you have a fiancé?" l burst out laughing.

"Yeah l do. Why are you so surprised, Lottie?"

"Lottie? l only let my friends call me that"

"Oh so l'm not your friend then, Lottie. l see how it is then, Lottie!"

Gosh that boy could really annoy someone.

Then the doorbell rang and no one got up; Liam and Niall were gaming, Zayn was texting and Louis and Harry were God  knows where. "Hey Charlotte could you get up and get the door?" Yep, sure Liam, your guest will get up and open the door to your house, no problem. l didn't say anything though, l just nodded and got up to open the door.

l opened the door and a bulky man stood there.

"Charlotte?" the man asked.

"Shit!" someone behind me tried to whisper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hi guys! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, l included little POVs from the boys. So who is this man that knows Charlotte and does Charlotte know him? How does Harry know Charlotte? All will be revealed soon. Please vote and comment down below on who  your favourite 1D member is.

Thanx for reading!

~ A xx

instagram: _theboysnextdoor_