Kill Me or Kiss Me

[Y/N] walked slowly towards his room. It is pitch dark in the hospital, a little scary. In such scenarios like this, always scary things can happen.

< ,,But well, Kurumi has probably deterred much, I mean she is also very "creepy" in some ways." >

,,But is that why I like her so much? I have never had such a great relationship with a person. Not even with father, I mean he was there for me, showed me the world and raised me big. Without him, I would have no idea where I would stand now. Still, Kurumi is something different, something bigger. That memory of her back then, she's wrong...she was replaced...by something less bad...I still want to know what happened."

In his thoughts, he opened the door and went inside.

In the whole self-talk [Y/N] hasn't even noticed that someone or something stands at his bed. He was startled.

,,Umm...hello?" - he wondered, rather annoyed than anxious.

The figure turned, you could now see a silhouette or a structure of its face. It was a person with a golden oni mask on his face, more could not be seen by now.

,,Oh...it's you...."

A very scratchy voice sounded: ,,I thought you were glad to see me. We had so much fun lately."

,,Fun, well, maybe for you. I just want to know the truth, that's all. And you know that, too."

,,Naturally! I can understand that, I wouldn't want to be in such a small, weak body as yours either, haha." - the person started to laugh.

,,Hey! It's still your body, too."

He stopped abruptly.

The person pointed to [Y/N].

,,You're right, that's what I was. You are still missing answers. But you will get them soon, hahaha!" - starting again to laugh hysterically, he faded away slowly.

,,HEY, wait what do you mean?"

,,Haha, it will not be long before we both are reunited again---."

Silence.

,,....fucker..."

[Y/N] didn't care and went to bed. He looked out of the big window next to his bed.

,,But he is right, I need answers. I think I shouldn't continue to look for them, and it seems that Kurumi wants to protect me from it. Weird..."

--- [Morning Next Day] ---

[Y/N] stretched and groaned loudly, Kurumi started to giggle.

,,My my, someone slept well?"

,,Ha, you have to say, you clung to me after all."

Both started to laugh.

After a while, the two separated and parted.

-

,,Thanks for staying."

,,Hihi, you're welcome~."

,,Soo...see you tomorrow in school?"

She nodded.

,,Yup."

,,Good!"

-

On the way home, something occurred to him.

< ,,Hm wait, were they even at home? I did not see them yesterday when I sprinted out...did they stay longer? But wait why taking care, they should just die." >