Lost in old memories [2/2]

After the two left the pet shop, Kurumi came up with an idea.

,,Well listen [Y/N]-san, I have something really important to do."

,,What is it?" - [Y/N] asked

She smiled with a disturbed grin.

AHHH!

Kurumi dragged [Y/N] on his arms a few blocks away. After the two ran through several streets she suddenly stopped.

HEY, STOP wait....[!!!]

[Y/N] looked at a small shop with his mouth open.

They were in front of a women's lingerie retail store. [Y/N] opened his eyes wide and got a thought flash.

Kurumi giggled wildly: ,,HIHIHI~ ah [Y/N]-san, did you forget it~?"

He stuttered like crazy as he remembered.

,,O-o-o-ohh, y-yes r-right!"

Kurumi had the fun of her life as she clung tighter to his arm and pulled him into the store.

,,Hey, may I go in there at all? Hey! HEY!"

...

[Y/N] was sweating like hell when many confused, angry women looked at him.

Kurumi did not really care, humming through the store with her [Y/N]. He started to sweat more as he saw thousands of lingerie on the walls.

< ,,What the hell, what am I doing here? I do not belong in here. But I still do not care about that looks around me, as long as we have fun together. Should i care?" >

,,Hey [Y/N]~. Whiiiich oneeeee~?"

He was suddenly disturbed by Kurumi's words when he saw her showing two different sets of lingerie to him

[Y/N] was completely red when he started stuttering again, trying to answer her question.

,,Uh Uh Uh, i-i-i like both!"

She began to giggle again as she handed both sets into his hand as she saw something behind her.

[Y/N] did not know what to say anymore, he just wanted to get out of this awkward hell (or does he like it?).

When he awoke from his thoughts, he noticed that Kurumi had disappeared. Startled, he looked around and tried to look for her.

,,Well, now I look like a pervert." - he thought in silence, still holding these two sets of lingerie.

After a while of searching, he heard Kurumi call him from the locker rooms at the end of the store:

,,Ohhhh darling~ come to meeee~!"

Just before he stood in front of the locker room, she opened the curtain which revealed her clearly.