CHAPTER 6

JEONGGUK'S POV

         Morning went by calmly. He agreed to meet Jimin after lunch in music room. As they entered Jimin lost his words at the look of all the instruments. ""Wuaw. And you can play everything in here?" . "Well not quit." Jeong laughed. "But my favorite is piano.". "I never learned any instruments." Jimin sighted as they both sat behind piano. "Really? Music was my first lesson. My cousins and uncles said that my mother loved music. And that I have talent after her." Jeong brushed piano's keys ad he slightly smiled. "Your uncles? What about your father?" . "My father never talked about her. Everything I know about her, every story, every moment I know because of everybody else but my father. That's her." Jeong looked up and showed to big portrait hanged on the wall in front of piano.

           "She's beautiful." Jimin commented as Jeong smiled "God got the most beautiful angel he could. But he could wait before he took her." . "May I ask... how she died?" . "She was ill. I still don't know how ill and why. No one tells me this. And she never mentions anything in her diary." Jeong stood up and walked to the window. Jimin followed him "She held a diary?" . "Yes. She was writing for about a year. I guessed as she got sick, she started to write. I was very small and she was writing things for me. As she died her butler saved the diary so his son JiTae could give it to me at my 10th birthday. My father doesn't know about it, because then I would probably never see it anyway." . "How old were you when she... passed away?" . "I think I was 2 years old." Jimin stayed quite as Jeong continued to look out of the window. Knocking interrupted them, it was JiTae. "Sir? You need to attend history lessons and Mr. Park, your father is looking for you in the library.". "Thank you, JiTae." Jeong smiled as he looked at Jimin "And thank you, Jimin. For your time and everything.". Jeong bowed a little and left the room. "Anytime." Jimin whispered and left too.

        Time passed quickly and sun was replaced with beautiful moon and thousand of stars.

           After dinner, 2 friends snuck out for the 3rd time. Jeongguk was very quite the whole way and they both realized it. Namjoon bumped Jeong and smiley said "Nervous?" . "Just confused... And scared I guess." Jeong mumbled. "It will be ok." Hoseok patted Jeong as they masked for the last time and entered. This time, they stayed together and everyone was looking for smaller, black haired guy in white-silver mask.

KIM'S POV

         "Shall we start with our plan?" Jin came for Taehyung. "And, just to let you know. Gionmi is waiting for you at the stairs with your parents." . "I'm not ready for him." Tae sighted. "I can get their attention for some time if you need." Jin suggested as Tae nodded away. "First I have to see if Jeongguk is already here. If he is, I have to talk to him. Then I could finish with Gionmi."

       "Let's go to the left balcony. They won't see you there and we can check for Jeongguk." Jin got an idea. Tae slightly smiled and they left Tae's room. On the left side of the dancing room was hidden little balcony. When they got there, they started to look around. From upstairs everybody looked the same so finding him was very tricky. But finally Tae saw handsome, brown haired guy in black-silver mask, who was in company of 2 other guys. "Jin! That's him. And his 2 friends who always, kind of, interrupted us." Tae happily pointed down.

          "Ok. Let go downstairs at the back stairway and arrange your meeting. It's still not your time to go downstairs anyway, so your parents won't be asking for you." Jin planed everything and Tae just nodded and so they did. As they came downstairs, Jin went for Jeong. When he got closer, he patted Jeong's shoulder. Jeong turned around and looked strangely at him. "If your name is Jeongguk, go to the back doors." Jin whispered to Jeong's ear and disappeared.

         And really, 3 friends went to back doors as the night before. Guys waited at the doors with Jin, as Jeong went outside.

JEONG'S AND TAE'S POV

           When he stepped on the grass he took deep breath and walked the path where he found Taehyung waiting for him. "You're here." Jeong smiled as Tae turned around and immediately hugged Jeong. "And so are you. Before midnight.". "Does this mean that you accept my proposal?" Jeong whispered as Tae smiled and went in for a kiss. "I do.". Kiss was soft and slow and as they parted Jeong took his family ring out of his pocket and placed it on Tae's ring finger.

HOSEOK'S, NAMJOON'S AND JIN'S POV

           Guys waited at the doors. "So you are Jeongguk's friends?" Jin started as Hoseok and Namjoon smiled and corrected him "Actually were cousins.". "Oh. Ok. Sorry." . "It's ok." Namjoon smiled as they noticed someone stepping at the hallway. They hide in the dark as Jin recognized him. "That's Gionmi. He's a suitor for my master." . "Gionmi? Hyuk Gionmi?" Namjoon asked as his face went dark. "Yes. You know him?" . "Yes. He tried to take over our family's business couple of years ago. He's a bad guy. I really wish for you to not get into his claws." . "I think you're little too late for that." Jin sighted. "He already won over his parents. I just hope they will listen for Taehyung's wish of a husband. If not..." Jin sighted.

         Namjoon looked at Hoseok and they both looked at Jin as Hoseok asked "Taehyung? Kim Taehyung? Your master is Kim Taehyung?". Jin nodded as they were again interrupted by people around them and they kept quite.