Sleeping Outside Her Door

Hey Guysssssss, Julia Michaels just released her inner monologue part 2 and this is my favourite song from the EP. This is what I was listening to whilst making this new chapter. Sorry for the inactivity, I had been busy with school, so much that I got an A for English!! Taking time off did work! My other book 'Everything' got 5000 reads!! Thank you guys so much, never expected the book to do that well so thank you. Anyway, the moment you have been waiting for here is a brand new chapter, please vote and share this story 

Nyla's P.O.V

Kayden just finished cleaning my cuts and I decided to end the night here and forget about this ever happened and him. I stand up and say 'Thank you for the help Kayden, I am going to my room now'.

He did not take that as an answer, instead, he said 'You're staying with me tonight'. He grabbed my hand and started to lead me to his bedroom to rest. I can't do this if mother found out I'd be dead, literally. I yanked my hand out of his and said 'I am going to my room Kayden'

He knew I was serious and said 'Fine, we will sleep in your room tonight'. I was flabbergasted and immediately said no. If he saw where I slept, he'd figure out everything and mother would never ever let me see daylight again.

I had to avoid this situation, I had to quickly think of something, so I decided that I'd run upstairs and lock my door that is bound to fall apart any day now. Hopefully, it will be fine for just tonight so I do not blow my cover. 

I looked up at him quickly and saw he was trying to get his things to sleep in my room. This was it, this was my chance and I only had one. I ran as fast as my little legs could take me and ran until I hit a familiar door.

The whole journey I could hear loud footsteps following me, but I couldn't look back. I turn around and lock the door so fast that it gave me whiplash. I made it! He is pounding on the door outside but I can't open it, otherwise, he'd see the real me, the bad me.

Kayden P.O.V

I turn around for a second to go collect my things and hear her footsteps run away from me. Why would she run from me? Am I that scary! Well, I definitely know it is not because I am ugly. I start sprinting after my dear mate and wonder where she may be going too.

I followed her the whole way and see she has slammed a wooden door in my face and turned quiet. I am so confused at the moment, but more so hurt. I lean my head against the door and say 'What's the matter Nyla?, What have I done?'

I never meant to hurt the woman I love. I still needed to ask her about the cuts and I don't know how my wolf and I are going to sleep tonight with her by our side. I keep trying to talk to her but she is not replying to me.

I try one last time, 'Nyla, darling, everything is ok out here, there is nothing to be scared of, I will let nothing happen to you baby'. Still nothing, apart from a  whimper. That's still something though, I will take what I can get.

I decided that since she is not opening the door but I can't leave her, that I'd sleep outside her door. I wonder if anyone has heard of this, an Alpha King sleeping out someone's door so that they'd notice them.

This is just what you do for the people you love, I get up and walk to my room to grab the essential things I need in order to sleep on the floor. I grab my phone, pillow, blankets and extra change of clothes.

I'm all set to sleep here for the night and to be right outside for when she leaves in the morning. I really need to talk to her.

Goal of reads - 300

Next Chapter - TBA

Y x