(Iciclite Male Healer): They have gotten that much stronger after all these years?

(Y/n): Yes wait how do you know about the saiyans?

(Winter): A little over 20 years ago a large invasion force of your kind attacked our planet to take over it however things did not go as they wanted.

(Y/n): You actually managed to beat them?

(Iciclite Female Healer): Yes and easily with the only problem I guess was there stupid ape form.

(Y/n): Hey there is a saiyan in front of you by the way.

(Iciclite Female Healer): I know.

(Winter): Anyway! since your up and about I would like to introduce you to my wife the other ruler of this planet.

(Y/n): Alright.

(Winter): Good now follow me.

The king and you leave the room and head out of the medical area and walk down a large hallway which leaves you wide eyed of how pretty it looks.

(Y/n): You know I really like how this place looks.

(Winter): Well thank you it took us quite a few weeks to makes this castle.

(Y/n): I can see why.

The two of you make to the large doors to the throne room but before winter opens them he looks at you with a worried look.

(Winter): I don't mean to be rude but try not to start a fight.

(Y/n): Well with my injuries right now there would be no point in starting a fight with you lot.

(Winter): Good now let's go.

Winter opens up the door slowly and enters the throne room with you behind him as you look around the room you were once in to see the room being much less crowed then last time.  

(Iciclite Queen): I take it this time you won't randomly attack us this time?

You look forward to see a woman about as tall as her husband with long thin hair, blue eyes, no ice on her revealing her blue skin just like her husband and wearing strange clothing made from ice like the others you have seen.

(Y/n): I take it your the queen of this place?

(Winter): Yes she is this is my wife crystal.

(Y/n): A pleasure to meet you.

You bow as the queen looks at you with a raised eyebrow.

(Crystal): I must be dreaming to think you saiyans would have manners.

(Winter): Dear can you not?

(Y/n): Hahaha to be honest I am probably one of very few of my kind that even has manners.

(Crystal): Most likely.

(Winter): So then y/n we want to know why you were brought here.

You look at winter for a second and then look at the ground.

(Y/n): To be honest I don't know why.

(Winter): You don't?

(Y/n): No the last thing I remembered was.........

A short memory flashes in your head of hector pushing you out of the way of azura's blast.

(Y/n):........My friend giving up his life to save me........

Winter looks at you with a symphony look as he looks towards crystal who still has a serious look on her with no amount of symphony to it.

(Y/n): The next thing I know that I am here with injuries so I was most likely launched off of planet vegeta by tanya or I was kicked off the planet due to causing trouble.

(Crystal): Do you think someone will come and get you?

(Y/n): I don't know.......

Winter pats your head a couple of times which makes you look at him.

(Winter): Don't worry I am sure someone will come and get you (smiles)

You smile back at him.

(Y/n): Thank yo-

Suddenly the doors shoot open making the three of you turn to see a guard with a panicked look on his face.

(Winter): What's wrong?

(Iciclite guard): Luna has found out about the saiyan here and she is coming!

You look at winter with a confused look on your face, crystal sighs but winter has a look of major concern on his face as he look at you.

(Winter): You better hide.

(A/n): Done and done so sorry this took a while to make I had to help the family for the past couple of days. I hope you liked how this chapter turned out and now I shall go to the crimson pearl story now and do a couple of chapters on that book.