She's a Fighter

(Pandora's P.O.V)

I managed to get one phrase out. "Stop Her!" I screamed. I was bound by chains.

"Oh, what a pathetic little girl," she said, "Still trying are we?" She lifted my chin. "But I do have to say, you put up a good fight. I'll see you later. I have a few supers who need to be on my side." She grinned evilly.

(The Pandorica's P.O.V)

I needed those idiots to trust me. To trust I was that mortal girl. I made myself collapse on the ground, retracting my wings and oddities as I did so.

"Pandora, is it you?" the one that she had an attachment to said. What was his name again? Oh yeah, Steve Rogers!

"Yeah, it's me," I said as I held my head acting as if I was in pain, "I don't know what happened!"

"Woah! What happened to your blue eye?! It's rainbow!" The one named Tony Stark exclaimed.

"I don't know. I don't know what's happening!" I yelled. She was a big drama queen after all.

"Hey, hey! Calm down. You're safe now," Steve said with care in his worthless mortal eyes. Wow, pathetic! He actually cared about her!

"No, I'm not Steve! Help me!" I yelled. She was getting through!

"What? I'm confused," Steve asked.

"Uh, a reflex I guess," I said trying to cover it up.