The Pandorica

(Pandora's P.O.V)

I struggled in his grasp, but it was useless.

"STOP! STOP! LET ME GO!" I screamed. His grasps on my wrists tightened.

"No! I worked too hard for this and a silly little mortal girl isn't going to stop me from what Odin was preparing for me!" he yelled. I was so confused. "What I don't understand is why would Odin put something so important into a small, worthless mortal?!?" Then I passed out.

(Loki's P.O.V)

Her eyes were covered in a black ooze.

"Stop!" she said. I let go as soon as she started levitating. "You do not deserve this power!"

She then sprouted butterfly wings that were dripping a black goo. Yes! This is what I wanted! I read in a book that if she gets to her dark stage, I just have to drink the ooze!

"You're very stupid!" I yelled as I picked up a little bit of the sticky black substance. I put it into my mouth. It didn't taste great, but it would help me reach my full potential and that's all that matters!

"You really read that stupid book?!" she started laughing, "You're now a slave to the Pandorica!" She was laughing maniacally.

I started choking. What was she doing to me?

"Help!" I called. The last thing I saw was my lousy brother and his friends running in fully armored.

(The Pandorica's P.O.V)

Poor poor Loki. If only he knew that she was the one to choose who got to reach their full potential. Man, am I glad I wrote that book in my last body.

The Avengers ran in. Pandora was squirming in her chains in her mind forest to be let out. How could she say she hates them when she'd fight so hard to save them?

"Stop squirming. I got rid of those imaginary friends of yours," I said. To be honest, I was impressed. She lasted the longest, but only because Odin discovered me. He just had to add extra protection, didn't he?

"Stop her!" she yelled. How was that possible?! She had a shackle around her mouth only a moment ago!

(Steve's P.O.V)

I stared at the young girl I was just starting to connect with. She looked like something out of Hell!