The End?

I am so sorry I haven't posted in forever. Plz don't kill me. I hope this chapter makes up for the time I didn't post.😈
****************************
I was driving down the roads when I pulled up to the place.

My "home".

I am here for one reason and one reason only.

To commit suicide.........

I have been thinking about it for a while and I think now is a good time. Everything is so fucked up that I don't think I can deal with much more of this.

I grab the weapon that I haven't touched since I found it..... My dad's pistol.

The one he used to kill my mom. The cops didn't do a pat down and I knew they wouldn't. I was seven and crying and it was pretty obvious I didn't kill her. Plus my dad already had warrants so they made a decision to believe it was him.

After my dad realized she was going to die, he grabbed some things like money and shit and ran for the door. While he was running the pistol dropped and I caught it. I have kept it this while time.

I have never once fired it but I figured now would be ny only chance. I know if I die, I have to die with the same thing my mom did. It means so much to me.

I pick up the gun and wrap my fingers around it's shinny figure. My hands tremble as I hold it to my temple. I try to steady myself but it is no use. The tears star flowing again and they become uncontrollable.

I wrap my index finger around the trigger and take the saftey off. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see the gun and I can almost look inside the barrel. I close my eyes and take in deep breaths.

My stomach is all knotted together and it is a mess. I think to myself. In a minute, this will all be over

I start counting down in my head so I know when I will die. I start from twenty.

Twenty

I breath in through my nose

Ninteen

I breath out through my mouth

Eighteen

I breath in through my mouth

Seventeen

I breath iut through my nose

Sixteen

Time seems to stop as I keep counting the numbersm I don't even remeber saying them but I am at ten

Ten

Almodt over, almost over

Nine

Soon you wont even have to worry about this shit anymore

Eight

Hell, you won't even think anything at all.

Seven.

Hell. Thats probably where I am going. I won't be able to see my mom while she is in heaven and I am in hell.

Six

I need to do this.

Five

People will be better off without me in the world.

Four

Nobody will miss me

Three

I am just a waste of space

Two

I have no purpose here.

One

Good bye world. Forever

BANG!

I hear the sound of the bullet go off and I brace myself for the bullet........ But it never comes.

I look around me confused until my eyes land on the figure that stopped me.

Standing in front of me, holding the pistol that should habe cause my death, is no other than..........Jackson.
*****************************
Oooooooooooooh. Another cliff hanger. I am getting good at this. Well not really but I like to think I am.

Anyways, plz don't kill me.

And there will be one or two more chapters. Hopefully posted by today or tomorrow but Idk how lazy I will be in the future.

I am sad to say this story is almost over. But I have other stories that you can read. As soon as I finish this story I am going to publish my first chapter of my new book. I think y'all will like it. If you liked this one than you should like the next one. They are kind of the same but completely different.

Ya know what I mean?

No?

Okay.

Cool.

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii