The Weekend

Sorry if I said in the begining that she lives in an apartment, I am changing it so that she lives in a house. It adds a little more meaning to the story, I guess

After Jackson left the bedroom, I sat on the bed and thought over a lot of things.

I went through a lot of the memories from our relationship. I realized I loved him. Loved

The past tense version of love. And the word love means so much. I loved him with all my heart and I thought he felt the same way about me. That was until I found him in bed with some whore.

Instead of spending my time hating him, I spent my time hating myself. I attempted suicide more times than I can count. I have scars all over my body from self harm. Instead of screaming at him and burning his car and shit, I screamed from the inside, I cried my eyes out, I harmed myself, and I blamed everything on myself.

I thought I screwed up, I thought I was the problem. Later I realized it wasn't my fault. I played the game of love, a bias game that almost everyone looses at.

I know I lost.

I hear the doorbell ring and am brought back to reality. I gather up enough courage to open the door.

Standing in front of me is Jackson wearing a white shirt with leather jacket and black ripped jeans. His hair is done the way it always is. I don't know what conditioner he uses, but it sure does the job.

I move out of the way to allow him access into the house I can't call home.

Ever since my mom died, no matter where I lived, I could never be home.

There was no place that would ever fit that name.

Jackson strides into my house. I close the door after him. When I turn around I notice the close proximity of Jackson and I. He smirks and takes a step closer.

"You may be wondering why I came here" he starts off by saying. His irises staring directly at mine.

"It crossed my mind once or twice" I respond

"I am here to discuss our agreement."

I lead him to the living room and take a seat on the couch. He sits next to me, a little too close for my liking.

"You already know that we will be dating for 3 months but lets get down to the details" he says rubbing is hands together "1) you won't tell anyone this is fake 2) you won't give any clues this would be fake. Meaning don't go fucking other guys and shit 3) don't disrespect me. For every time you disrespect my in anyway, that is one more time you have to kiss me. 4) you have to sell the act. So you can't not try and give up immediately because I can lengthen the time."

I gulp. I know one thing for sure.

This is going to be awful.
***************************
Sorry this chapter is so short. I know what is going to happen but I have to write a bunch of stuff to build up to that, which I struggle at.

Anyways, there will be longer chapters and juicy stuff in the next few chapters.

I hope you enjoy!

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii