A Visit From the Past

I step out of the shower and wrap myself up in a towel. I walk over to my closet to choose something to wear for the party.

I dont want to stand out but I dont want to look boring.

I deside on a crop top with ripped black skinny jeans.

I put on the clothes and blow dry my hair.

Then I curl it into soft beach curls.

Then I do my makeup. I do a Smokey eye and add some facial jewls around my eyes. I add a little bit of lip stick to make my lips pop. Then I add high lighter and bronzer. Then I finish the look with doing my eyebrows.

I look in the mirror one last time to check to see if it look good. When I am satisfied I walk out the door and drive to Noah's house.

On the way I make a U-turn when I get a text from one of my friends that tells my to come pick her up from her house to take her to the party.

I pull up in her driveway and she jumps in the car wearing a skin tight dress that ends on her upper thighs. She is wearing a full face of makeup and her hair is pin-straight. She looks hot and I am sure all the guys will be all over her.

"Hey bitch" she greets as she gets in the car

"Hey bitch" I greet back.

We talk about the usual, her hook up of the night, who the hotest guys are, and who she wants me to hook up with.

When we pull up Noah is waiting by the door. He is wearing black jeans and a plain white shirt that hugs his muscles.

He smiles when he sees us.

I prance up to him and lock my hand in his. We all walk to the door and when it opens I am greeted with an all too familiar face.

Jackson
*flash back*

"Hey babe" he purrs as I walk in the door of his house

"Hey baby" I greet back. I close the door behind me. But the instant I too that, I am pushed up against the door.

"Why don't we have a little fun" he smirks as he bends his head down to kiss my neck.

"Baby, can we not. You know I would rather keep it PG-13." I plead

"You are my girlfriend and I can do whatever I want to you" he hoolers before dragging my up the stairs.

He draggs my by the wrist and when we get to his room he throws me in and I land on his floor.

He picks me up and throws me on the bed. Then he staddles me and pins my arms down.

"I always get what I want"  that was the last words I heard before I lost my virginity.

*end of flash back*

I can barely hear the voices of my friends screaming around me. All I can think if is him. He treated me so good one day, then the next he treated me like shit.

I am filled with anger every time I think about him. I have pushed him to the very back of my brain for so long, only to have him pulled right back to the front.

I snap out of my trance and and pulled back to reality.

"Hey, are you alright?" Noah asks me "You kind of zooned out and it scared us. Are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah I am fine. I just had a heat flash or something but I am fine." I lied

"Okay well we can get you something to drink. Oh, this is Jackson by the way. He is my cousin from Florida. He only comes by in ths summer though and he just landed today. Jackson this is Tess. Tess this is Jackson." Noah introduces him. I just play along with it and nod my head.

We go inside to the kitchen to get me something to drink. At first I have a water, then I make myself a screw driver. If Jackson is going to be here, I have to ease some of my stress. I know I shouldn't be trusted around him drunk so I am going to be carful how much I drink but one screw driver won't hurt.

I link my arm in Noahs and we go up to a room to play spin the bottle.

If you don't know what this game is, it is played many different ways. In this way that we play it, if it is your turn you spin the bottle and wait till it lands on someone.

When it lands you can either kiss that person or you can do a dare thought of by them.

The people playing are Noah, Alec, Jackson, Izzy, Kenna, and a few other people I don't recognize
In case you don't remember, Izzy and Kenna are Tess's best friends

We sit in a circle and let the game begin. Someone spins the bottle and it lands on some slut that is sitting in the group.

They make out for a while but finally break apart and we continue.

This time it is my turn and it lands on Izzy.

"Dare" I say

"I dare you to...........have seven minutes in heaven with...........Jackson" Izzy says.

I can feel my face drain of all color when she says that with a smirk.

Jackson stands up and offers me his hand.

I slowly place my hand in his and walk to the bathroom with him.

He shuts and locks the door.

I kind of just stand there awkwardly not wanting to even touch him.

"Are you going to try to ignore me for the whole seven mintues or are we going to have some fun?"

"I-I don't I-know who y-you are" I stutter.

"Oh please, drop the act. There is no way you could forget me." He says with a smirk

"Your right. There is no way I can forget you. No matter how hard I try I can very earase your image from my head."

"Come on Baby. You know you still love me" he purrs while places his hands on either sides of my hips.

I try to pry his hands off of me but it is no use. He is way stronger than me.

"Stop fighting it baby. Just relax and let me take the lead." He says.

He pushes me up against the counter, leaving me no room to escape.

He dips his head down until it is centimeters away from my face.

His warm breath fans over me and I am reminded of all the times we used to kiss under the stars, on the beach, in a boat, in the car, almost everywhere. I was so in love I didn't even realize he was hiding behind a mask.

He steps closer until he is pressing his body up against mine. He brings his lips to my ear, draging his soft lips along my check bone. He move his lips down until they turn the coner of my lips. He bends down to be level with me and he-

He was interupted by the sound of a timer, indicating our time was up.

I bolted out of his grip and whipped the door open.

I casually walked back to the circle and sat next to Noah again.

He leans in to whisper in my ear "you didn't get too crazy in there did you?"

"Ewwww no. I would never do anything like that with him."

"Good" he smiles.

Jackson walks out and sits in the circle again.

This is going to be a long game.
***************************
OMG y'all I updated again. I am so happy for myself.

Also I know that a lot of stories have someone from the past come back in to theie life but trust me I am going to have a twist that hopfully no on else has used.
Welp, Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii