Epilouge

*time skip three years*

*3rd person*

Sam, Katrina, Colby, and Maya all sat in the school's theater. Big red chairs held all of the senior's parents. The four of them sat there and listened to the announcer. As the teens walked onto stage their eyes searched the crowd for their little girl. Their eyes met each other. A light smile brewed onto the little girl's.  Memories filled the fours' heads.

•"Merry Christmas Abby!!"
It was her first Christmas. She was just seven years old and was celebrating it with the Trap house. her eyes glistened as the lights from the tree shimmered.•

• "I love you, mom and dad," Abby said
It was the first time she said that she'd love them. It brought so much joy to Sam and Katrina.•

•Abby walked down the stairs in the house. She had a giraffe onesie on.

"You're a giraffe for Halloween? " Colby asked

"Corey's idea!" She beamed

everyone laughed at that statement,"•

• "3.. 2.. 1.!" Everyone cheered
"Happy new year!"
Abby was nodding off lightly trying to stay awake. She was having fun though. That's all that matter"•

 Then, all of them regained their vision shifted towards the stage. All noise was blocked out of their ears. All they saw was their little girl walk across the stage and graduate. A smile crept across their faces. She's grown up. She's finished with school.  She did it. Even with her horrible past she still managed to grow up and live well. She escaped from her biological father and did it twice. She grew up with loving parents and a safe home. Yes she did get kidnapped out of her own room for six years but she still got home. She grew up, got a boyfriend, made new, friends. But most importantly she got a family. Corey and Devyn, Colby and Maya, Jake and his new girlfriend Tara, Arron and Elton, Luke, Courtney and Caleb. Her all time bestie Harley. And her new permanent parent Sam and Katrina. She knew they would all have her back throughout these next few years. Even after that. They would help her guide herself when she's own her own. And Abby's thankful for that. She knows she got everyone. and she loves them. and they love her. She knows that lie is gonna be tough but they'll all help her. No matter what. Now that Abby's grown up she still doesn't know what she's gonna do.. but whatever happens Abby will always have her family by her side. yes Abby was adopted but she doesn't care. because she was adopted into a famous life and she got the chance of a life time to be able to say that she, Abigail Grace Golbach... lived with these weirdos.