Chapter 6

Abby's Pov

"Just don't tell my dad, please" I begged

"I don't have to," he said

I turned around and there sat my dad in the beanbag chair in the corner.

I looked at him stunned. He stood up and walked over to me. I knew that I was in trouble. I took a big gulp and looked Into his eyes. He looked at me. His eyes didn't seem like they were full of anger as I thought they would. He then just left the room with me and Colby left alone. I was confused. I looked at Colby with a puzzled look. He shook his head low, gave a quick glance at me and left too closing the door behind him. Are they upset with me? Am I in trouble? I crawled into my bed and pulled my quilt over me. The blanket was cold. It was soothing. I looked out my window and watched the clouds reveal the moon. Its light shone through my window and cast an eerie light on my floor. But it was pretty. Its pale light danced on the floor leaving shadows on the walls. I don't think that I did anything wrong. I'm 14 now, I'm old enough... right? My door slowly creaked open and a small brown head popped through. Mochi came through my door. She hopped up on my bed and laid down next to me. I stroked her head as I watched the figures on the walls change as the clouds cover and uncovered the moon and its light. I sighed and took a deep breath. I knew that when I wake up in a few hours that I would be getting in trouble. I got out of my bed and sat down at my vanity. I looked in the mirror. The slight glimpse of moonlight shone across my face. I felt a small tear form in my eye. I let it seep out. I knew that this family was also a bad thing. I should have followed my mind. But they made me so happy. They aren't worth it. They were so wonderful to me but I ruined it for them. Because of me, I overthrew their lives and they will never be the same thanks to me. I slowly walked out of my room. I walked over to my paren- Sam and Katrina's room and pressed my ear against their door. I heard mumbling and yelling between the two. I walked downstairs and peered through the crack of Colby and Maya's room. They were also fighting. More silent tears feel down my face. I walked over to the kitchen and next to the pantry door is the door to the basement. I opened it and walked down it. It wasn't a happy pace to be in. It was cold and musty. I sat down on the cold cement floor and cried. I eventually grabbed my stomach in pain. I haven't eaten for a while. I eventually got the strength to walk upstairs to the main floor and flop onto the sofa.

Maya's Pov

"Sam's gonna kill her babe," Colby said

"Kat won't let him, she but into it and save her," I coaxed him

"but Sam isn't like that. He won't let her when it comes to that. He'd be too protective," Colby stated.

"Come on Colby," I said placing my hand on his back

"Maya you don't understand," He said "I've known Sam since freshman year of high school. I know he won't let this pass," he said

He started to mumble on. It got annoying so I slammed my lips into his. I caught him by surprise. He put his hands on my back and I put my hands in his hair. That shit him up real quick. I pulled back and looked at him. We then laid down together. I curled up in his arms and fell asleep.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter and I would also like to apologize if the last parts have spelling errors because it was typed on my phone not my laptop. Anyways Don't be a Silent reader! Please vote on the chapters and don't be afraid to comment what you think. I love you guys, byeeeeee!!!!!!