Chapter 12- pt 2

*2:30*

We had finished eating and everyone had arrived. The whole trap house, Luke, Courtney, and Caleb as well as Abby's bestfriend Harley. My siblings and Colby and Maya. Everyone who meant something to Abby was here. Her family, her friends, and her not-blood family. But we were all here. Celebrating my daughter. Katrina's Daughter. Our daughter. Presents were being passed around and Abby hated it. She didn't want gifts. She just wanted everyone here. That was enough for her. Abby thanked each and everyone one of them so many times for their gifts. We hung out a bit more. We had cake and watched a few movies. Corey thought it'd be funny to put cake in Abby's face.. so he did it. The stir turned out well and we got a picture at the best moment. Corey jumped and was starting the shove the cake in her face and Abby is completely distracted. Even the people who were being silent at the time laughed. A little bit later Katrina pulled out a long skinny white box laced with s purple ribbon tied in a bow. We walked over to Abby and handed her it. She looked up confused as we had already given her a lot of gifts but we had to have her open this one. She slowly pulled the string and the bow unraveled. She  looked at at us then back down at the box. Inside laid a thin gold chain and and golden locket. But the locket was fairly larger then normal ones. It was a tad bit smaller than her palm. She opened the locket and locket at the photo college we had made. There were pictures of the three of us and then another one with  Colby. One with Corey and Devyn and her. Some with Jake ad Aaron and even one with Brennen.  There was one of her and uncle Elton And one of her and Caleb. The picture of all of us before we moved out of the Trap House and also her first XPLR trip. Tears started forming in her eyes. She held the necklace in her hands and clasped it around it. She pulled it to her chest and a silent tear rolled down her face. She stood up and slammed into Katrina and I. As hugged us and attached is with kisses.

"Thank you so, so much. I love you to much to explain. Thank you," she said whilst still hugging us.