Chapter 7

Abby's Pov

I sat down on my parents' bed as I listened to Sam rant. My mind blurred away from what he was saying.

"Abigail Grace!"

I snapped my head up and looked at my pissed father's expression.

"And now you're not listening to me," he said rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry," I said

He rolled his eyes again

"Sam you need to stop it," My mom said walking in through the door "I can hear you from downstairs,"

"We cause I'm yelling at Abby!" He yelled at her

"There's no reason to yell at me, Samuel!" She started yelling

my mind couldn't focus on the words they were saying. All I heard was yelling. Fighting. they were fighting. I couldn't believe it. My parents were fighting. The last time they fought was when we were in L.A. and did the hickey prank with Devyn.

"Get out," I heard my mom say

I snapped my head up thinking she was talking to me. She had tears streaming down her face. Dad had watery eyes but nothing came out. He looked at me then back at her. He grabbed his phone and car keys and walked out of the room. Mom stood there closing her eyes letting more tears slip. The front door slammed downstairs powerfully. A car engine started and the glow pg headlights faded. I looked at my Mom. She stood there staying strong.

"Mom I-"

"Abby go to your room," She said not looking at me

"yes ma'am," I replied

I walked out of the room and to mine. Did my parents just break up ?

Hey guys sorry ofr the short chapter. I haven't had a strong connection with Abby right now. I need to have a feeling with my characters to be able to write. Anyways hope you liked the cliffhanger. Leave your thoughts below and make sure to follow me if you aren't. It only takes a few seconds and it only helps. Love you turtles !!! ❤️