Chapter 11

*three months later*

Sam's Pov

the drama between Kat and I had officially ended. Abby turns 15 tomorrow and i cannot believe she's grown up that quickly. It felt like just a few months ago she was just coming home at the age of 7 from the orphanage. Colby and maya moved out and got there own house a few blocks down from ours. After getting sense actually slapped into me my Katrina I gave up on trying to be the overprotective father I was being. She was growing up and we had to let her love her life. Abby starts school again in a month or so so it'll be fun seeing her get back into a real school. Abby was officially clean for seven months now. Her biological father has been put into a lock down because of everything he has done. Life was great. YouTube was fine. And my girls were happy. That's all I needed in life really. Colby, and my girls. Then YouTube. We ended up getting a new puppy as well. Her name is Kiya. She's a darling little thing. A sweet little Kings Charles. The gang from L.A. were flying out for Abby's birthday. I even got my sister Allison and my little brother Ben to come out and meet Abby since they haven't before. It's felt like life has flown by to fast. Abby's almost grown up and Katrina and I aren't even 30 yet! Yes we got Abby at a young age but it was worth it. We saved her. And even ourselves a little bit. I don't know where I would be right now if we hadn't had her. She is our little angle. Our perfect daughter. Ours forever.

Hey y'all. I'm ending this book after Abby's birthday next chapter. I hope you all have enjoyed this book. I might even make one from Abby's Pov in college (; idk tho anyways <3 you all!!!