His Secret Hobby

Anakin Skywalker: Believe it or not, Anakin enjoys writing. He's a very expressive person, so writing helps him channel his feelings in a healthy way. He even got a few of his books published. Sometimes, you'll write together, which allows you to understand each other better.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Obi-Wan loves crocheting. It helps him relax, especially after a hard mission. He crocheted mittens for the Jedi Council during the holidays. He even made hats for the younglings, so they wouldn't be cold during the winter. Sometimes, you crochet together over tea and casual conversation.

Han Solo: Han's all-time favorite hobby is pool. He is lethal at the game, and has never lost since the war. Sometimes, you have friendly competitions that quickly turn heated. It's all fun and games, though. Until your scores are almost identical, that is.

Luke Skywalker: Luke is a master baker. It could be an ordinary day, and Luke would bake an extravagant five-tier cake fit for a wedding. Sometimes, you'll bake together, but it usually ends with whipped cream and frosting on your noses.

Kylo Ren: Kylo loves dancing. He has his own studio, where you can spot him in action. He prefers ballet, but he's not picky. Some nights, he'll dance with you outside under the stars into the early morning. What can I say, he's a hopeless romantic.

Poe Dameron: Poe enjoys calligraphy. In fact, in his free time, he designs party invitations, posters, and tattoos. He also teaches you how, and patiently instructs you on the intricacies of the art. Sometimes, you'll spend the night writing, comparing your work and collaborating.

Armitage Hux: Armitage enjoys making music. He plays several instruments, such as violin, flute, piano, and clarinet, but is always open to learning more. He loves how beautiful music is, and how diverse the sounds can be. Sometimes, you'll sit together at the piano and play a duet, simply enjoying each other's presence and the music.