How You Met (pt. 1)

Part 1 includes prequel and original era characters. Part 2 will contain sequel characters.

Prequels

Anakin Skywalker-  It seemed to be another ordinary day, but surprises were impending. As the padawan of Mace Windu, days were often exhausting, yet the knowledge acquired and abilities strengthened was worth the sacrifice. Heading to the training facility, you were startled to see an unfamiliar face working on lightsaber combat with Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"Who's that?" you asked your master, watching the two duel agilely, portraying impressive acrobatic feats. Lightsabers twirled in the air, deftly slashing and narrowly missing their target each time. 

"That's Master Kenobi's new padawan," said Master Windu, frowning for unexplained reasons. "You'll be training with him today." 

Soon, master and padawan parted ways, presumably for a break from their dueling. You took this as a chance to meet the new padawan.

"Hello," you greeted him. The padawan whirled around, cerulean eyes meeting yours for a brief moment. "Nice to meet you," you continue. "I'm [Y/N], and you are?"

He smiles, sunshine painted across his face. "I'm Anakin Skywalker. It's a pleasure to meet you, too."

Simple introductions and small talk turned into lengthy conversations, from courteous acquaintances to the best of friends.

Obi-Wan Kenobi-  He was a Jedi Knight, a few seasons older than you were, yet comparitive in strength and ability. There had been the occasional shared missions, though they never amounted to more than a few commands and an abundant quantity of battle droids. 

Since you worked fairly well together, you both were assigned on this particular day to a mission on Cato Neimoidia. Two Jedi Starfighters were stationed in the port, ready for liftoff at a moment's notice should an urgent situation arise.

"Why, hello there!" Obi-Wan quips, his voice crackling over the comlink. "How are you?" 

"I'm good, how about you, Obi-Wan?" you reply courteously. With the flip of a switch, the engines whir to life, information scrolling in lines of green text on the frontmost screen.

"Likewise as you. This mission should be simple," he mused, locking onto the rings stationed in nearby space.

"That doesn't mean it will be easy. Keep on high alert," you reminded him, bolting on after he was finished.

"Such a stickler," he sighed. "Ready for lightspeed?"

As you give your approval, you hear another one of his light-hearted jests over your comlink.

"Not to worry, this will be another happy mission."

Originals

Luke Skywalker- "Yes," you said impatiently to your best friend, Biggs,  "but first, I need to bring these groceries to Aunt Beru or-whoa!" The unfortunate stranger yelped as you crashed into him. 

"(Y/N), watch where you're going!" Biggs scolded in mock anger, before erupting into hysterical fits of laughter.

 "Sir, are you alright?" you inquired, apologizing profusely. 

"It's fine," he replied, brushing off the sand from his clothes and picking up his groceries. 

"Needless to say, I did not expect my introduction of Luke to you would happen in this manner," Biggs remarked, an amused expression upon his face. 

The stranger faced you awkwardly, gaze flitting between the ground and your face before he finally spoke. "Hello, I'm Luke. Luke Skywalker."

Summoning up your dignity, you smiled. "Nice to meet you. I'm [Y/N]."

"Nice to meet you too, [Y/N]. See you around!" He called, departing the market with his items.

Biggs faced you, a devilish smirk on his features. "Well,  next time we hang out at Tosche Station, Luke's coming with us," he announced.

"It's too late to recover my dignity either way," you huffed, traversing the lively yet sketchy marketplace on Tatooine.

Han SoloThe most recent endeavor you had undertaken as a smuggler had not been easy, but you survived with the goods on board. To unwind, you now relaxed inside of the nearest cantina, drumming your fingers on the glass as you sipped a mysterious amber liquid. 

The cantina doors opened once more. Internally, you prayed that it was not an angry crime lord seeking vengeance upon one of his employees. Needless to say, their presence tended to inflict chaos and numerous blasters fired. 

To your surprise, in stepped a handsome stranger who sat down next to you. "I'll have the same as her," he replied, cocking an eyebrow before smirking at you. "The name's Solo, Han Solo. And you are?" He asked.

"I am (Y/N)," you replied courteously, avoiding the stranger's advances. No matter his appearance, you would absolutely not allow some cocky visitor to hit on you. 

"So, (Y/N), how are you? What are you doing around this place?" Han gestured to the dingy surroundings.

"Just relaxing at the end of a long day," you state briskly. "I had some trouble with Imperial cruisers today, so I had to take the Kessel Run." 

"The Kessel Run!" he exclaimed, chuckling to himself. "It's nice to see a fellow smuggler around here. Tell me, how fast does your ship make it?"

"Thirteen parsecs," you remark, raising an eyebrow to silently challenge him. 

"Thirteen?" Han asks, whistling. "That's a decently fast ship you have there, but mine did it twelve," he declares smugly.

"Twelve?" you gasp. "That's impossible!"

"No, it isn't, gorgeous. In fact, want me to demonstrate?" He extends his hand out.

"Don't call me that," you bark in response. "With a claim that outrageous, though, you better support it."

Han beams. "Well, then, beautiful, come with me."