He Cheats

-Anakin Skywalker: 

"Anakin? How could you?" you snarl. "I cannot forgive you this time."

"Babe, look-" he begins, but you slap him across the face. Hard. 

"I'm done with playing your games, you cheater. You always read my mind to figure out my next move, so you always win!"

Anakin lowered his head in shame. "I'm sorry, and I promise you it will never happen again. Especially when we're playing Sabacc."

You shuffle the cards again, passing them to your boyfriend.

"Alright, then. I'm sorry for slapping you."

-Obi-Wan Kenobi:

"Stop it!" you yelled in frustration. "I've caught you multiple times, and I'm done with your antics!" You yanked the blanket off of your shared bed, revealing a regretful Obi-Wan.

"Look here, I know this is no excuse, but I've been stressed and tired these days from missions and need a way to relax," he said forlornly.

You softened your gaze. "I'm sorry. At the very least, you could've told me."

Obi-Wan sighed. "It was wrong of me to cheat the clock again and sleep in. However, I am actually really tired, so I'll call in sick today to sleep some. Tomorrow I'll be up and be going like usual."

You ruffled his hair. "Deal. Sleep tight, Obi-Wan," you murmured, sliding into bed beside him.

-Luke Skywalker

"Luke, this isn't right. This is unacceptable and atrocious. What will Yoda think when he finds out that you've been cheating on him?" You shouted angrily.

Luke buried his face in his hands. "I don't know, honestly. Look, I'm really, really sorry, and I shouldn't have done any of that." You scoff.

"Since you've done it once, what's stopping you from doing it again?"

A sad expression is on his face. "I won't. I just felt like I was behind on my Jedi training, so I put a balloon in one of the crates so it would be easier to lift with the Force."

You sighed. "It's alright, and you're not behind. In fact, you're progressing faster than any Padawan in history. Just try not to do that again."

Luke nodded vigorously.

-Han Solo:

"Han, why are you cheating?" You stormed up to your boyfriend furiously. 

Han looked up, startled. "What do you mean, I was just looking at-" he began, but you cut him off.

"You think it's okay to steal from someone's life in that way? No way, laserbrain. You will pay for this," you snapped, throwing the disk out the window.

"I promise that next time, I will not pirate The Clone Wars TV Show," he declared. "That's stealing money from people, and I won't do it. I will pay for Disney's streaming service."

"Good," you replied, satisfied.

-Kylo Ren:

"Could you stop sleeping with him? I've seen you two together on our shared bed for the past week, and I'm tired of sleeping elsewhere so you can have some alone time with him!" you exclaimed angrily."Kylo, I don't know what to say, except kriff off!"

Kylo raised his hands in surrender. "Look, he makes me happy, and I really enjoy being with him. I still love you, though," he explained fruitlessly.

"Then please, spend your quality time together during the day," you requested.

He obliged, lifting the full-size Vader plushie off the bed and landing it in a corner with a soft thump.

"I promise, as long as I still get to keep my stuffed TIE-fighter toy in the bed."

-Poe Dameron:

"You cheater!" you scoffed. "How could you do something like this? You're a good person, this isn't you!"

Poe rolled his eyes. "Hey, it's not really cheating, it's just helping me win the prize," he said, winking at the figure in his arms.

Rey stood at the side, frowning. "Poe, you never told me you wanted me to do that for this," she said. "I second (Y/N), it's cheating."

You took a deep breath. "Next time, don't ask Rey to levitate the rings onto the glass bottles. You can keep that bear though, but don't you dare deceive anyone again."

Poe clung to his four-foot bear tighter. "I promise."

-Hux:

"Armitage, why did you cheat again?" you demanded, glaring at him.

Hux sighed. "Listen, it's not what it looks like-" he began, but you cut him off.

"It is what it looks like! I saw it with my own eyes!"

Armitage took a sip of his drink. "Fine. Next time, I won't order a C3PO-sized cup, so I can add a half-cup of milk to it. I'll just order the R2D2 size."

"Alright, but try not to add too many shots of espresso. You were buzzed yesterday. Also, don't give our Supreme Leader any Starcredits frappucinos. He likes his coffee-"

"-black, like Darth Vader's helmet and suit," he finished, rolling his eyes. "I would've made a way better Supreme Leader than him."

------------------

A little message to all you Clone Wars pirates in Han's imagine section. "He gets jealous: pt. 2" is coming, as well as a chapter showcasing the Star Wars men's inability to share food. Oh, and the imagines. Anyways, have a great day!