He gets jealous (pt. 1)

I died when saw that picture. Damn, Anakin, give me a slice of that (lava cake). Sometimes I regret watching Star Wars because I've grown way too attached to the characters.

----------------------------------------------------------

-Anakin Skywalker: 

You were at the local nightclub with your best friend Padmé. The swirling lights above were almost psychedelic as you swayed with the fast beat of the music. 

"I'm going to get us drinks, alright?" said  Padmé, to which you quickly agreed. After she left, you walked away from the dance floor, when a sharp tap on your shoulder made you turn around.

"Calm down, it's just me!" the familiar voice announced snarkily.

"Obi-Wan!" you exclaimed. "It's so nice to see you here today." The Jedi Master had become one of your good friends, and you had gotten to know him through Anakin. To be honest, though, you thought of Anakin as more than just a best friend, but you were pretty sure you were just like a sister to him.

"What brings you here to the club? Not another mission, is it?" you half-groaned. Lately, you had an overwhelming amount of assignments, so you were glad to finally have a break.

 "No, I'm just here to chill. Why are you here?" he replied.

"I'm with Padmé," you answered, gesturing to your friend holding two glasses.

"I got our drinks!" she declared, handing me a glass. You smiled, taking the drink from her. "Thanks,  Padmé." 

The three of you chatted for a while, getting a bit tipsy. "Well, I have to get going now," Obi-Wan said, slightly leaning on your shoulder for support as he half-stumbled back to his ship.

"Someone had too many shots," Padmé remarked, looking over your shoulder, before frowning slightly.

"What is it?" you inquired.

"Oh, nothing, I just see Anakin walking in. He looks pretty pissed, though. A drink or two wouldn't hurt him. You go over and talk to him. Besides, I know how you feel about him," she urged, smirking, as she almost pushed you off your seat.

"Alright, I'm going," you sighed, weaving through the crowds.

"Hey, sunny!" you yelled, calling him by the nickname he hated so much and embracing him in a bear hug. Sadly, he quickly pushed you away.

"What's wrong, Anakin?" you asked, concerned. His eyes, normally a sparkling blue, were cold, and his lips were pulled into a severe scowl. "Look, I'm sorry for calling you 'sunny' again, but you needn't get so angry."

"Do you love him?" he suddenly asked. "Who?"

"Obi-Wan. I've seen how close you two are."

"Of course I do! He's like a brother to me," you exclaimed. 

He visibly relaxed, and you knew why he had been so tense.

"Anakin," you laughed, "are you jealous?"

"What? No!" he said indignantly. 

"Sure, you're so jealous," you continued, laughing again.

"So?" he said stiffly. "What's so funny about that?"

"I just can't believe that Anakin Skywalker, General in the Clone Wars, Jedi Knight and the literal Chosen One is jealous."

"Do you love someone, though? As in, romantically?" 

You smiled. "Yes, and he's standing right in front of me," you whispered, leaning up to kiss him on the cheek.

"See you for dinner tomorrow at seven, then?" you inquired.