Your ~*First Time*~

Warning: Vague references to sex ahead. Read at your own risk. Let me know if you want more ~*explicit*~ details for future chapters. This is where the fun begins!

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force...as if they suddenly cried out in pleasure and were suddenly silenced."

-Anakin Skywalker: 

Anakin was surprisingly gentle, going at a speed you were both comfortable with. He did his best to make you feel like a queen, and tried to keep it spicy without crossing your comfort zone. He was also a tease, which was frustrating, yet made the entire experience hotter.

-Obi-Wan Kenobi:

Obi-Wan was pretty rough, but made sure that you weren't in pain at any time. Sometimes, when he got tired, he would use the Force to do the work, which felt wonderful in an ethereal way. However, he never let you have the high ground. :/

-Luke Skywalker:

Luke was pretty shy and blushed a lot the whole time. However, Han had taught him some tricks, which made it surprisingly enjoyable. He was very sweet in the beginning, but once he got comfortable, it was a wild ride.

-Han Solo:

Han was rough, almost vicious, to the point where it hurt slightly. However, once it got too much, he slowed it down to a more respectable speed. Despite any discomforts, it felt amazing and was surely something to remember.

-Kylo Ren:

Kylo was extremely gentle and slow, to an almost frustrating extent. He really put the "love" in love-making, worshiping your body like you were an angel. Since he was Force-sensitive, he used his powers to enhance the pleasure.

-Poe Dameron:

Poe was loving, yet impatient for action. Naturally, since he was a risk-taker, you did it in an unoccupied starfighter, which made it much more exciting. The only disadvantage was that you had to go fast to avoid being caught.

-Armitage Hux:

Armitage was unexpectedly sweet, going at a slow pace until you had gotten used to the feeling. He kept things simple, whispering sweet nothings to you while exploring your body with his hands. It was as if you were listening to ASMR while being venerated.

------

Hope you enjoyed! I start high school tomorrow, and I don't know anyone, so fake it till you make it I suppose?

T A S T E    T H E     M I D I C H L O R I A N S