"Hard, yes. Impossible, no," he really doesn't believe I have it in me. "Maybe for you such task would seem unachieveable, but for a powerful and not to mention beautiful witch like me, anything is possible."

"Except that," he laughed, while standing back on his feet and stretching his limbs. "Well, I need all I need to know."

"And what do you think you know?" I asked.

"That you Miss Merlin, are one weird girl, and that I should stay as far away from you as possible," though his next actions did not portray that of his words. Crossing his arms a smile spreads across his moon lit face, but not one of sincerity. This smile was a declaration. He now views me as a threat, took him long enough. "But unfortunately that won't be happening anytime soon, since I've just welcomed judal in as my own."

"Come again?" I snapped. What was this idiot talking about? Judal has told me no such thing.

"Didn't he tell you?" He mocked, finding my shock amusing. "Judal has agreed to step down as Kou's priest and is now the Magi of Sindria, my magi. Now if you're my magis master what does that make us."

"It makes you a dirty slut that's what it makes," raising to my feet I prepare to take off to find that brat Judal, but am pulled back down by his grip around my wrist. "Let go of me."

"Is that really the way you should speak to your king," the warmth from sinbads grip felt like fire on my skin, as I stood frozen in place. "Don't be so mad Merlin, I thought this was what you wanted."

"Why would I want such a thing?" I snarled.

"I don't know, Judal was the one who approached me asking- no, begging for me to be his king. I thought maybe  you would've been the one behind this, since you like me so much i saw it as you trying to get closer to me," he flirted with a wicked smirk upon his lips.

"And you sending an assasian to seduce me and lure me to the middle of the woods isn't your attempt to get closer? Cause I wouldn't be here with you right now other wise," I huffed. "Now if you don't mind letting go of me, I have a cat to chase."

Making another attempt to leave I fail once again when Sinbad wraps his arm around my waist and presses my back against him, his strength stopping me from escaping.

"No matter how far away as humanly possible I want you to be from me, fate just won't allow that to happen," he sighed, finally letting go of my wrist, his hot touch lingers on my skin, my insides hot. "You attack my thoughts, my dreams, my sight. I couldn't get rid of you if I tried."

"No you couldn't, but I sure wish you could," with that I took off into the night sky in search of Judal. That shit had some explaining to do. "Judal, get the fuck up."

Looming over his sleeping figure I call upon his ruhk to wake him up, but the ruhk are so frantic around him, he must be having a nightmare. Sweat covers his forehead as he whimpers in his sleep. My mood quickly changes from one of anger to worry as I gently cup his face between my hands. When my magic ring makes contact with Judal I am immediately bombarded by images of Judal nightmare.

Flashes of Judal as a young boy being tortured by altharmans puppet and then- Sinbad? In the middle of what looks like to be a battlefield, Sinbad cradles a corpse in his bloody arms; screaming, crying and cursing his own fate.

"I'm sorry," Judal barely whispers. I knew he had a hand in the first Sindria's demise, but he never showed any regret or sorrow for what he did. "I had no choice."

Sighing, I calm his ruhk, causing Judal to fall into a deep dreamless sleep. Why does my only companion have to be so damn naive? He may act tough but under all that power is just a beaten up little boy with no friends.

"Enjoy your sleep now, cause when you wake up I'm gonna make you wish that you never did," I growled, but my heart softens when I hear cute little snore escape him. "You cute lil shit."

I'll deal with him tomorrow, but as for now....

"Hey kitty cat, your little tour might've been a hoax, but my offer still stands," leaning against the royal office door I smirk at Ja'far, who is drowning in paperwork might I add. Prancing over towards him I sit on top of his desk causing some of his hard work to fall to the floor, but he paid no mind to it. With a snap of my fingers all candle light diminished, leaving only the light from the moon. His eyes glowed in the dark confirming what I had asked earlier about him using it to see while with another.

"Now...." Facing him on top of his desk I slowly spread my legs so he has a clear sight of where I need him most. "Time to begin the tour."

I've been writing this chapter since June last year, that's gotta be a record

I've been writing this chapter since June last year, that's gotta be a record. I know where I went wrong though and it's because I'm tryna rush this story to much and get straight to the point. But I'm gonna take it slow from now on I've just been trying to do this chapter so I can start writing chapters that aren't all plot. Next chapter you will get to know Merlin a bit better.